Vinci becoming better to look at

chop123

I am getting used to the look,but i am wondering if it will stay together after rounds of recoil,I know they put thousands of rounds through it,but that was dove loads,i am talking about three inch magums.The in-line recoil system also has me thinking that it might even kick harder than the old system.What do you all think? Like to hear back from some people thanks.

I dont think staying together will be an issue, the SBE2 has a 2 piece receiver and I think all know how that turned out.

As far as recoil I dont know that it will kick harder, the only part that looks different to me is the recoil spring is now inside the receiver rather than being thrown down the stock.

the only part that looks different to me is the recoil spring is now inside the receiver rather than being thrown down the stock.

Save some time not having to take the stock off to clean and dry the recoil spring tube after hunting in the rain.

I had completely forgotten about the Vinci being revealed until today, so I took a look at the Benelli website. Wow, that thing sets a new standard in looks - really really BAD! I don't care how well it functions, I don't want to have to apologize every time somebody looks at it. No wonder Benelli launched such an aggressive ad campaign before it was released.

I don't care how well it functions

Then the gun was clearly not made for you :) Do they make 'pretty' Mossturds?

They will sell as many as they can make, so don't worry too much about their feelings.

My dealer had one in-hand yesterday and it got rave reviews from staff and customers.

It's a tool - it has a job to do - by the looks of it, it is a very good tool for a very fun job - it will sell - sell a lot.....

I believe I read someplace that they took a few Vinci shotguns to the Dove fields in Argentina and the shotguns functioned flawlessly. A true and sometimes brutal test, many shotguns never pass.

However they should have named it Vinciette, because she sure does look pregnant. :o

I believe I read someplace that they took a few Vinci shotguns to the Dove fields in Argentina and the shotguns functioned flawlessly. A true and sometimes brutal test, many shotguns never pass.

However they should have named it Vinciette, because she sure does look pregnant. :o

Beautiful sense of humor, Sarge! Thanks for that one! It certainly does look a little "expectant" (of BIG sales I suppose). I'll shoot what I got for now. I can guess you're doing the same? You already said you thought the name was a little "wussy" or something?

Hey now Vinci is Benellis third sons name from his third marrige :D so i herd o im a day late so what i can never out do the Tuckster :p but ill keep trying

Hey, if you ever outdo Tucker, he gets really peeved (as in "pi**ed). He will then rain on your parade at the first opportunity.

Vinci was actually a gay son who was an embarrassment to his family according to my research...(admittedly NOT too in-depth.)