Loose front sights on Benelli Supernova PG

AsterixChaos

I recently purchased the Benelli Supernova, with pistol grip. A gorgeous weapon, and the absolute show-stopper when people view my gun collection. I recently got to take it out to shoot for the first time, and upon arriving home, I found that the top part of the forward of the ghost ring sights was loose. It seems like a little bolt on the bottom of the sight can be tightened up to prevent the wiggle, but I can't seem to get anything in there to tighten up the bolt, and can't find any way to fix it, otherwise.

Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone have any recommendations with how to fix my beloved shotgun? Halp!

You need a wrench to fit the nut underneath.

Don't know what size it is though.

Auto mechanics use skinny little wrenches for tuning, so maybe NAPA or Snap-on can fix you up.

You might be able to get needle nose pliers on it?

Awesome, thanks for the information. Where'd you find that illustration? I tried to find a manual online, but had no luck. =\ Thanks, again!