I held the Vinci in my hands today

chop123

Today i went to Ashland Virginia,and drop the wife off at the mall,and then i hit the sporting shops in the area.Went to Gandermountain first,no Vinci but they still a had good selection of guns,but they only had about ten cars on the lot,i wonder how long they will last.I then went to GREENTOPS and they had one hanging up,a camo version in max 4.It is not that bad looking.The salesman let me hold it, it feels good,comes up nice and you can notice that it is lighter than than sbe.I did not get to work the action being that salesman was standing right there and that one was not for sale,he said he had more coming but not sure how soon,it was priced though,1399.00.I then went to BassproShop and they did not have one.Greentop is still the best gun place in the area.Oh,no MAXUS to be found!

Greentop has been there a long time.

I bought from them back in the early 80's.

They can be a bit pricey, or at least they used to be.

I haven't been there in several years.

GM in Fredericksburg had good stock when I bought my SBEII from them a few years back, and their prices were fair.

I haven't been to the new GM or BPS near Richmond yet.

Today i went to Ashland Virginia,and drop the wife off at the mall,and then i hit the sporting shops in the area.Went to Gandermountain first,no Vinci but they still a had good selection of guns,but they only had about ten cars on the lot,i wonder how long they will last.I then went to GREENTOPS and they had one hanging up,a camo version in max 4.It is not that bad looking.The salesman let me hold it, it feels good,comes up nice and you can notice that it is lighter than than sbe.I did not get to work the action being that salesman was standing right there and that one was not for sale,he said he had more coming but not sure how soon,it was priced though,1399.00.I then went to BassproShop and they did not have one.Greentop is still the best gun place in the area.Oh,no MAXUS to be found!
The Maxus will not be out until fall. That was words from one of Browning's CS people.