For Sale: M4 11707 w/Collapsible Stock

hinkson45

I have for sale an M4 11707 with the following options installed:

- Factory collapsible stock

- Extended 7-shot magazine tube made by SOCOMguy (search his name in this forum to see his products)

- Meprolight tritium night sights (bought and installed 11/08)

- Mesa Tactical 6-shot Shotshell Carrier

I still have the original stock, tube, and sights. I also have the choke tube wrench, manual, Benelli lube, and parts list. I am the original owner, but I do not have the original box (I did keep the box ends with the serial numbers and bar codes). I've put between 50-100 (yes, I really mean 50-100) rounds of various types through the gun, and it is flawless. Price is $2900 shipped to your FFL (You are responsible for knowing the gun laws in your state). I accept money orders or discrete paypal (+3%). I assure you this one is a beauty. For more pics, click here.

P1010875.JPG

Edited by hinkson45
Added Pics

This is how I broke down the cost:

Shotgun: $1600 (this gun is basically new with less than 100 rnds through it)

Collapsible stock: $800 (that's what people are paying)

Extended Mag Tube: $200

Mesa Side Saddle: $100

Tritium Sights: $100

= $2800

Shipping w/insurance to FFL: It will cost me $50.

I know people will argue that they can get this or that cheaper, but I've got it all, ready to go right now.

Thanks for looking.

Seems like a lot of money. I remember paying about $1500 for mine.

Does the collapsable stock make it that much higher?

The price is fair.

There are people that have sold just the stock and have nearly paid for the entire gun invenstment. A M4 with a col stock is one of the hottest guns on the planet right now.

Hey I got my Collapsible stock for $850 and I have the M4 11707 but the stock doesn't seem to retract all the way like all the ones I see online! Any segustions? I found a link and mine tube is the three position one and the gun is brand new from Benelli!

Hey I got my Collapsible stock for $850 and I have the M4 11707 but the stock doesn't seem to retract all the way like all the ones I see online! Any segustions? I found a link and mine tube is the three position one and the gun is brand new from Benelli!

Don't try to gank the OP's thread. Start a new topic. Poor choice for first post placement.

TTT free bump.