Tactical Light for Benelli M4?

alexb

Look at Surefire's Scout series of lights as they are very light weight. Alot of guys are using them on their .223 M4's to save on weight. Your gonna need some sort of rail system to attach to. Surefire is producing one but photos are unavailable. You can get one from Brugger and Thomet or Sidearmor. I plan to look at the SF model at the SHOT show and then make a decision on the rail for mine. I'm having an impossible time finding a single point sling attachment though.. Good luck...

Found this picatinny rail mount on the Surefire site; however they do not have a picture. "The SureFire M80 Picatinny rail forend is a high-quality Picatinny forend for the Benelli M4 that replaces the weapon’s stock forend allowing the user to mount a variety of accessories."

Has anyone mounted this on their Benelli M4? If so, can you provide some insight and maybe a picture.

• 11 months later...