Tactical Shotgun Question

tucker301

Is a tactical gun still tactical if I shoot pigeons and rats with it? :D

Did you give them fair warning?

"Drop that Twinkie and put your paws/wings up!!!... or I'll shoot!!!"

That kinda thing?

If so, then your M1 ~ 4 was put to practical tactical use.

I always give fair warning to the coyotes in my neighborhood... they don't speak English, but it's not my problem if they don't bother to learn the language. :D

Only if you needed to use a weapon mounted white light system to temporarily blind your intended target and/or had to grab a few shells from a sidesaddle. :rolleyes:

All of them so-called "tactical" shotguns shoot the girly loads.
For all of my shotguns, I stick to Federal LE Low-Recoil 00 Buck (for HD anyway). Girly? Maybe...although to me, there is nothing "girly" about 00 Buck, regardless of form. Either way, I'll take control/follow-up accuracy over unnecessary bruising any day! Sure, I could run 3 1/2" loads through my Benelli SNT or 3" loads through my Mossberg 590, but it would be fruitless. I dont hunt, so anything above 2 3/4" is meaningless to me. Edited by shotgunNoob