SBE2 and Pheasant

savage25xtreme

went out pheasant hunting in SW Kansas this weekend and the benelli preformed flawlessly. we were shooting the kent 1 1/2 oz. 1400 fps 2 3/4 shells , and both of my hunting partners were shooting rem. 1100s and after firing about 3 boxes per day they were both complaining about a sore shoulder....but mine didnt hurt at all and still doesnt. and their guns weight alot more than mine. I traded with one guy for a drive and it felt like the benelli was more of a push in the shoulder than a thump like the 1100. either way the trade didnt last long tongue.gif

one of the guys had a problem with his brand new 1100 lossing a spring that holds the next round in the mag. about every box of shells his would stop cycling and he would have to stop and fix it. on the way up there i got made fun of for spending $1200 bucks on a hunting shotgun, but on the way home there was none of that....hummmm

benelli lover for life, and im already looking at getting and SS for trap :D

• 4 weeks later...