vinci for trap shooting

VINCIshooter

i figured that too i think people just are too into there special TRAP guns

There is a reason it is called a TRAP gun and there is a sporting clays ,and also a skeet gun you have a field gun that can be used fore all the other sports but you dont take a knife to a gun fight if you want to win :D thats it in a nut shell , and i like mine in a glass with ice

well if your saying a feild gun is like a knife at a trap field than i must have a pretty sharp 870 becouse i can hit 25s with it:D

BLA BLA BLA Ge i wonder why there is such a thing then as a TRAP GUN, that 870 must be special i diddent say it wouldent break clays but how manny streight 100 have you run or 150 or 200 on a TRAP field with trap guns this is common thats all i was getting at sorry about the comparisons

Yes, the Vinci is a great trap gun. Got mine yesterday and put 100 rounds through without a hiccup. Went out to the farm today to release some pheasant and 100 more rounds without incident. After the pheasant, we broke out the clay thrower and went through 180 clays and about 200 more rounds still without any problems. The gun is EXTREMELY well balanced, swings very well, kicks about as much with 3" magnums as my SBE II does with light target loads, cycles faster than I can pull the trigger, and fits me very well. Oh, did I mention it WEIGHS NOTHING?!?!

I think they got it right. All the little issues I have with the SBE II are gone, and after you get past the odd looks (it does grow on you) and learn the assembly/dis-assembly procedure, I think this one really is a "do-it-all" gun. 400 rounds of everything from 7/8 oz target loads to nitro pheasant and 3' #3 Black cloud in two days and NOT ONE MISFIRE.

Now give me one in 3 1/2.

26". I wanted a 28, but my dealer got the 26 first and wasn't expecting any more for a while. I shoot an extended choke anyway so I'm probably 27.5" or so anyway. Im as impressed with the gun as I had hoped to be. They tell me a 3.5" version (Vinci II or SBE III) may be coming as soon as next year. I'll be getting one of those too. My son is loving this since he gets last years models when I buy the new toys for myself.