benelli sticker

VINCIshooter

I must be getting old. I cannot for the life of me understand why people want a sticker with the name of the mfg on the barrel or stock of there gun. Its a gun. It is designed to break targets or kill things. It isn't a bill board where companies need to advertise.

If the owner needs a big Benelli sticker on the barrel to remind him its a Benelli, he must be older and more feeble then I am. The same goes for the ID sticker on the butt.

No they probably won't flare ducks but the propeller on the top of your hat might.

Only Kidding.

im getting my vinci soon but i kinda want the team benelli sticker for the barrel do you think it would distract the ducks a spook them?

is the vinci you are getting in camo if so why wouuld you even want a sticker on your gun unless you were a sponserd shooter just buy the camo hat that says benelli or one that says vincie ,but if you really really want the sticker put it on but the ducks cant read :D

im getting my vinci soon but i kinda want the team benelli sticker for the barrel do you think it would distract the ducks a spook them?

tell you what... sticker or not, i think just the looks of the Vinci alone would spook any duck:rolleyes:

Sounds kinda g@y to me, but whatever you like on your own gun:p.

Consider the source. I am only just getting warmed up to the idea of an alloy reciever, so somebody wanting to put a sticker on a gun just seems ....well, fill in the blank.

Maybe put a laminated patch of walnut on the stock:cool:.

Hope you enjoy it regardless.

Mostly, we have BASS to thank for this kind of mentality.:mad:

Maybe we'll have a pro duck hunting circuit in a few more years.

Then all the posers can get out there with their decaled guns, sponsor patch laden camo, e-bay lanyard bling, and show us how awesome they are by shooting grain addict mallards over flooded crops. :rolleyes:

If you like the sticker, by all means, put it on there. It's your gun and this IS America. I myself don't have a problem with the concept of putting a decal or two on a gun(my camo Steadygrip M2 has a small Ferrari shield on the top rear of the reciever).

You just have to do it for your own reason, and not ask what others think about it.

Edited by CH/QuakerBoyProstaff

DUDE! Don't let any of these guys fool you. Tucker has barrel sticks on BOTH of his SBEII's. BOTH of them!!! Pictures of each:

Team Water-Swatter

TWS.jpg

Lefties Do It Right

LDIR.jpg

If you want a barrel sticker who are these guys to give you crap and tell you they aren't cool!! Tell them all to go p!ss up a rope!

I have to admit though, this made me laugh, hard:

No they probably won't flare ducks but the propeller on the top of your hat might.

Might spook the ducks and mature adults as well. Have you considered a Vinci tatoo?

Oh man, I'd NEVER do that. I heard about one guy that got a Browning tattoo on his arm and when Browning found out they gave him two options:

1. Have the tattoo removed completely, not even a scar in the shape of their trademark could be left, which meant cutting off a square patch of skin from his arm!

Or...

2. He could show up at watever function they wanted him at, for free, wearing a wife beater tee-shirt so his trademarked tattoo could be seen, and he had to wear a sombrero with bean dip in the top for party-goers to dip from.

well we will have to add Dove to the watterfoul list do they decoy with teel or mallards :D GO Water swatters :) i dont believe it fore a minute TUCKER, there setting you up . i know you of all people wouldent put STICKERS on a hunting gun it just issent right