calls

VINCIshooter

ineed a new open water call for $20 to $40 bucks i have a poly echo open water and a buck gardner double nasty 2 and i like them but i want a duck commander any suggestions

If you tell us "what you want" then why are you asking for suggestions? Are you 14 or something? And... Learn to use your Caps shift... this ain't texting. The standards for English language usage and punctuation was very well established before we were blessed with you.

If you tell us "what you want" then why are you asking for suggestions? Are you 14 or something? And... Learn to use your Caps shift... this ain't texting. The standards for English language usage and punctuation was very well established before we were blessed with you.

I just wanted some opinions and I am 14 and you know that becouse you looked at my profile, and if my writing bothers you so much dont post, be my guest

now now were not all experts at spelling what are you a retired musician or sompthing :D

now now were not all experts at spelling what are you a retired musician or sompthing :D

Yes Sir, I am... but here in Texas, we usually say "yepper!" Yea, I've been too hard on the young nipper. He has great enthusiasm and I should NOT dampen it one bit. He knows more about shotguns than I did when I was 14. I'll back off. Thanks for the "wake-up" call. I'll be nice from now on.

translation in "text" language:

sorryIwassuchajerk-facedgarbonzotwitbutIwilldobetter.

Yes Sir, I am... but here in Texas, we usually say "yepper!" Yea, I've been too hard on the young nipper. He has great enthusiasm and I should NOT dampen it one bit. He knows more about shotguns than I did when I was 14. I'll back off. Thanks for the "wake-up" call. I'll be nice from now on.

translation in "text" language:

sorryIwassuchajerk-facedgarbonzotwitbutIwilldobetter.

well yepper to you ,you add a lot to this forun to so keep up the good work and we will all do our part to keep everyone in line to some degree :D EH