Knock, Knock - Mr. Benelli here to see you!

MickGIS

Guest cleefurd

102_0267_IMG_e17dd.JPG

what all goodies does the marine model come with for combat?

Highly motivated trigger fingers.... they even let me keep mine when I retired. 1983-2005

(zoom in on the GLOVE for view of alternate trigger finger) Common photo "oops", glove is a bit stiff, hence the fake flip.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
I hope mine never ends up looking like that :eek:

Take it with you every time you go rock climbing, to the burn barrel, when you wash your dog in the yard (or better yet try a stray cat), when you change your oil filter under the car, when you try things like skate-boards, limbo dancing, and sand-lot football, and it will look that way sooner or later. When you keep it warm day and night, it gets the same scars you do.

Edited by cleefurd

Take it with you every time you go rock climbing, to the burn barrel, when you wash your dog in the yard (or better yet try a stray cat), when you change your oil filter under the car, when you try things like skate-boards, limbo dancing, and sand-lot football, and it will look that way sooner or later. When you keep it warm day and night, it gets the same scars you do.

Mine stays warm day and night, and has NO scars. Maybe that's because I sleep with it at night and leave it under the covers during the day. :confused:

I like the look of a gun that has been used hard and maintained well. Reminds me of when I was a kid and got new tennis shoes...first thing I wanted to do was scuff them up a little bit so they wouldn't look so new. They worked great with a little scuff here and there.

Yeah I freaked out when I put my first accidental paint nick on my M4....ya know that kinda feeling you get of getting the first scratch on your brand new car once its been driven off the lot

I actually like the way his gun looks ... when mine gets to that point, I will be perfectly ok with it.

I bet he trusts that M4 implicitly as well. IF you gave him the option to go into a firefight with that "beat up old thing" vs. an NIB one, I put $100 on him picking the one in the picture that he has there.

I bet he trusts that M4 implicitly as well. IF you gave him the option to go into a firefight with that "beat up old thing" vs. an NIB one, I put $100 on him picking the one in the picture that he has there.

Absolutely.

That thing has clearly been proven 10 times over ... why would you want to risk your life with a new, unproven gun when you have a perfectly good, beat up proven one?

I wonder how many notches are on that gun ...