Vinci barrel not Crio treated?

pierce62

Benelli said that it was a waste of money. People couldn't keep their barrels clean enough to take advantage of this feature.:D:p

You obviously don't understand barrels.

Heat-treating will remove roughly 85-95% of the "stress" or maybe more, depending on the barrel/what has been done to it.

Cryo removes that other 3-5% or so.

With a rifle barrel, this means less walking after things heat up.

With a shotgun, it means more even patterns.

It is my opinion* that a PROPERLY stress-relieved barrel does not need cryo treating.

As far as durability goes, I have read conflicting studies on barrel-life and cryo.

well i was in the benelli factory at urbino last week..and i can tell that vinci has crio treated barrel.. ;)

You live in Finland? I heard that things in Finland were very different. Like, people don't care about "stuff" really. Govt. taxes the **** out of you, but gives you everything for free, and noone much worries about it. Life is more slow-paced, whatnot. True?

That's an awful big brush.

I hear you live in America. You all carry guns and shoot each other in the streets every day. It's the land of opportunity, but only if you're a smart enough crook to do your stealing within the loopholes of the laws.

I hear you have a Constitution that is supposed to protect people and insure their basic rights, but the government can ignore it and lock up 15 year olds indefinitely under the Patriot Act.

I hear you live in America. You all carry guns and shoot each other in the streets every day. It's the land of opportunity, but only if you're a smart enough crook to do your stealing within the loopholes of the laws.

I hear you have a Constitution that is supposed to protect people and insure their basic rights, but the government can ignore it and lock up 15 year olds indefinitely under the Patriot Act.

Don't forget the Freedom of speech, your favorite.:cool:

I'm just basing my question off of a Yahoo news blog thing I saw on the Yahoo home page. That is how they painted Finland. I want to see if it is GENERALLY accurate, or a load of crap that only the author percieves due to his limited interaction.

I'm just basing my question off of a Yahoo news blog thing I saw on the Yahoo home page. That is how they painted Finland. I want to see if it is GENERALLY accurate, or a load of crap that only the author percieves due to his limited interaction.

I hear all southerners are retarded, inbred, alcoholic hillbillies with confederate flag tattoos and few teeth.

True/false?

:p

I hear all southerners are retarded, inbred, alcoholic hillbillies with confederate flag tattoos and few teeth.

True/false?

:p

Well...here in the south, IQ is lower, and obeisity is higher. I have not noticed a dental hygein trend, but would not be suprised if our dental hygein is worse than other geographic areas in the US, based on socio-economics and low IQ/poor health. but there is a confederate flag fixation by many white southerners.

I would say that statement is truer of the south than of anywhere else in the US.

As far as inbreeding, negative. I don't think there is a prevalence of that anywhere in the US that could be called geographic.

Edited by Unobtanium

Well...here in the south, IQ is lower, and obeisity is higher. I have not noticed a dental hygein trend, but would not be suprised if our dental hygein is worse than other geographic areas in the US, based on socio-economics and low IQ/poor health. but there is a confederate flag fixation by many white southerners.

I would say that statement is truer of the south than of anywhere else in the US.

As far as inbreeding, negative. I don't think there is a prevalence of that anywhere in the US that could be called geographic.

Thats the funniest thing I read all day.

You live in Finland? I heard that things in Finland were very different. Like, people don't care about "stuff" really. Govt. taxes the **** out of you, but gives you everything for free, and noone much worries about it. Life is more slow-paced, whatnot. True?

that is the biggest load of grab i have ever heard.. :(

things are different yes but not like that. we have high taxes. but its a fair system. if you earn a lot you pay more taxes and if you are poor you don't pay so much..of course.. and we have probably the best health care and old people care in the world and those really are for free. we do have the same things to worry about as everyone else. our life is not slow-paced it's just the opposite.

and some crazy european people have just the picture of states like tucker writes there.. :D

that is the biggest load of grab i have ever heard.. :(

things are different yes but not like that. we have high taxes. but its a fair system. if you earn a lot you pay more taxes and if you are poor you don't pay so much..of course.. and we have probably the best health care and old people care in the world and those really are for free. we do have the same things to worry about as everyone else. our life is not slow-paced it's just the opposite.

and some crazy european people have just the picture of states like tucker writes there.. :D

Apparently the author of that Yahoo article was wrong. I will not move there in search of the "non-materialistic, slow-paced lifestyle where privacy and relaxation are more precious than possessions."