I went to Scheels the other day...

ih4ever

and saw the new Vinci... ok where to start?? it is not as ugly in person as on the internet... But it did shoulder well... saftey seems to be ok, but might be hard to push with gloves on, the little silver latch to keep the chamber open is underneath the gun and between the magazine shell ramp and the trigger gaurd (really really wierd spot), and in one fell click of a button i had the whole thing fall apart in my hand...embarrased.gif i tried to take apart the mag tube and i guess i pushed the button and twisted the wrong way and boom the gun fell apart right in the middle of the storelaugh.gif then i couldnt get it back together... well after fiddling around i got it back together... i guess twist one way and the gun assembles and dissasembles, and twist the other way the mag tube pops out...

overall impression... ehh... for the same price i could buy a SBE II... nothing special...

and saw the new Vinci... ok where to start?? it is not as ugly in person as on the internet... But it did shoulder well... saftey seems to be ok, but might be hard to push with gloves on, the little silver latch to keep the chamber open is underneath the gun and between the magazine shell ramp and the trigger gaurd (really really wierd spot), and in one fell click of a button i had the whole thing fall apart in my hand...embarrased.gif i tried to take apart the mag tube and i guess i pushed the button and twisted the wrong way and boom the gun fell apart right in the middle of the storelaugh.gif then i couldnt get it back together... well after fiddling around i got it back together... i guess twist one way and the gun assembles and dissasembles, and twist the other way the mag tube pops out...

overall impression... ehh... for the same price i could buy a SBE II... nothing special...

Sounds like a Peter Sellers flick, Blake Edwards directing, music by Burt Bacharach. So, you didn't like it, I take?

it was ok... little bit ligheter then a SBE II, the action sounded different then it to. Just an overall weird contraption form benelli... the only benefit i saw was the cheverons being bigger and better made...

Thanks for the review... "all that glitters is not gold." (Think my mom told me that about 50+ years ago!) Gonna go see her this weekend (she's 85).

ALERT... DON'T FORGET MOTHER'S DAY IS COMING THIS WEEKEND!!!

Edited by MontefeltroPro
spelling