Happy Birthday to Me!!!

pgasper

:) I just picked up my 40th B-day present, a new Montefeltro Silver 12 gauge (starting my mid-life crisis out the right way). I can't wait to go out and hit some clays!! The fall can't get her fast enough now. Man this thing is awsome! My first Benelli and first semi-auto!

Happy B-Day and congrats on the Monty, take time to read the manual before you take it out,it helped me some when i got my SBEII since the 870 Remington was my only other shotgun which is a bunch different! 40 is way young to be having a MLC but any excuse to get another Benelli is worth using!:D

Thanks for all the comments! I just couldn't wait to get my Monte. I've been using Benelli's for years at work, M1 Super 90's, and after a few armorer schools, I knew one day I would own a Benelli. And as far as 40 being old and the start of my mid-life crisis, well, i guess its kinda like having your cup either half full or half empty. The second half of my life is just getting started!!!

Sweet.

Happy birthday & nice choice. I almost bought a Silver Monte for my significant other's 41st.

Instead some troublemaker on here pointed out a right handed Legacy that I could not live without (for the lefty wife:cool:).

Congrats on the new toy & reaching such a grand old age.

Midlife's are underrated, too btw:D.