trulock tactical choke

herelilquail

anyone use/try/test a trulock tactical choke yet with either buck shot or slugs with their M-2. any before and after pics or comments on patterns from 25yds?

yeah it looks TAC-TI-COOL, but anyone have some honest feedback.

Seems like a waste to me, but I haven't tried one, so I can't give you any real feedback on patterns or recoil reduction. I just know that it looks heavy and makes the weapon longer, neither of which are really good things for a combat shotgun.

That said, do what FEELS good, Maannnn.

I've got one, but haven't fired with it. Patterning isn't typically allowed at the range I fire on. I got it only because it was the cheapest cylinder choke I could find at the time. I don't give a crap about looks or this "tacticool" mumbo-jumbo. Function first; what everybody thinks is the last thing I'm concerned with. I only care about having the most unrestrictive choke for home defense ... I will add this though: My wife does say that the choke feels very uncomfortable when its sticking into your side. So that's a bonus. :D

I've got one, but haven't fired with it. Patterning isn't typically allowed at the range I fire on. I got it only because it was the cheapest cylinder choke I could find at the time. I don't give a crap about looks or this "tacticool" mumbo-jumbo. Function first; what everybody thinks is the last thing I'm concerned with. I only care about having the most unrestrictive choke for home defense ... I will add this though: My wife does say that the choke feels very uncomfortable when its sticking into your side. So that's a bonus. :D

please get back to us when you do test it out. very interested in how it works for my M-2 for slugs and buckshot.

Chics I know are the first to tell you I am unique, crazy, and very freaky, but I have NEVER jabbed one in the side with a compliance device other than that one which I won't discuss on this forum.

Chics I know are the first to tell you I am unique, crazy, and very freaky, but I have NEVER jabbed one in the side with a compliance device other than that one which I won't discuss on this forum.

I wasn't going to take it there, but I agree ... why are you prodding your wife in the side with your tactical phallus extension anyways?

I wasn't going to take it there, but I agree ... why are you prodding your wife in the side with your tactical phallus extension anyways?

Meh ... I figured there had to be some functional reason for this thing looking so gawdawful.