Ok montrfeltro vs super black eagle

BPUL2113

Well, for one thing, the SBE is very easy to strip down, as would be necessary if it got completely submerged while duck hunting, for example. You can remove the magazine cap, spring and follower with ease. On the Montefeltro, this is essentially impossible as the magazine tube is "sealed". Also, the Montefeltro has a low rib, which some folks like, versus the SBE high rib. I have both, and love to shoot them both - but I don't take the Montefeltro into the duck blind.

Well said.

The Montefeltro should come with a pink trigger. :p

and they think im childish. if you dont mind a 14 year olds opinion, i would say its between upland game and waterfowl if you want it for stricktly water fowl i would go sbe2 all the way, but if you do all upland hunting i would go montefeltro you wont get that nice engraving all wet and coroted from water of course you can clean it after but if you are like me it would take hours of precise cleaning with a cuetip and oil in the engraving but a sbe 2 if you do both its more of a rugged gun i hope this helps most of these guys wont take my opinion becouse im fourteen and i know more about guns than they do:D plus you can just hose of a sbe when your done and throw it in the cabinet

and they think im childish. if you dont mind a 14 year olds opinion, i would say its between upland game and waterfowl if you want it for stricktly water fowl i would go sbe2 all the way, but if you do all upland hunting i would go montefeltro you wont get that nice engraving all wet and coroted from water of course you can clean it after but if you are like me it would take hours of precise cleaning with a cuetip and oil in the engraving but a sbe 2 if you do both its more of a rugged gun i hope this helps most of these guys wont take my opinion becouse im fourteen and i know more about guns than they do:D plus you can just hose of a sbe when your done and throw it in the cabinet

Are you going to make a reference to your age in every post now? And about how everyone doubts you because "they" are just a bunch of haters trying to keep the vinci man down?

Are you going to make a reference to your age in every post now? And about how everyone doubts you because "they" are just a bunch of haters trying to keep the vinci man down?
yeah probably it dont bother me no more and yeah my stupid keyboards broke i didnt know this was a spelling bee