FS: M4 11707 with Collapsible Stock

M4Fanatic

I have a new in the box Benelli M4, Model 11707 with 3 position collapsible stock. The gun comes with one of Socomguy's full length mag tubes and Meprolight night sights. It has never been fired.

I am asking $2300 Package Deal, shipped to your FFL.

OR:

1. SocomGuy's Tube: $150 shipped to your door, never used.

2. Benelli Collapsible Stock: $750 shipped to your door

3. M4 11707 w/Night Sights: $1500 shipped to your FFL.

***Stock/Tube SPF to YamahaRaptor, Shotgun will be taken to a local dealer.***

Payment in USPS money order only.

I am not interested in any trades. I will only ship to states where the shotgun is legal.

Any interested parties, please contact me via e-mail. Any offers will be looked at in the order they are received.

ModelNum.jpg

Profile.jpg

Edited by M4Fanatic
Price Reduction

I am not going to sell the stock separate from the shotgun unless the buyer of the M4 doesn't want it, but I'll have to wait until I find a buyer to know the answer to that question. If that does in fact happen, I will IM you guys instead of re-listing the stock. Thanks for the interest.

I think I'm being fair with the price, right? I tried to find out how much it would cost to replace it. 1600(M4) + 185(mag) + 80(night sights) + 800 (collapsible stock) = $2665. I think I'm in the ball park, but knocking it down to $2500 seems fair since the shotgun was previously owned. Technically not new, even though it has never been fired.

ETA: Don't forget, I'll cover shipping and insurance to your FFL.

I am not going to sell the stock separate from the shotgun unless the buyer of the M4 doesn't want it, but I'll have to wait until I find a buyer to know the answer to that question. If that does in fact happen, I will IM you guys instead of re-listing the stock. Thanks for the interest.

I think I'm being fair with the price, right? I tried to find out how much it would cost to replace it. 1600(M4) + 185(mag) + 80(night sights) + 800 (collapsible stock) = $2665. I think I'm in the ball park, but knocking it down to $2500 seems fair since the shotgun was previously owned. Technically not new, even though it has never been fired.

ETA: Don't forget, I'll cover shipping and insurance to your FFL.

I think your pricing is very fair. If I did not already have an M4, I would have bought it.

+1 for pricing seeming fair.

That said, I'm starting to see firearm prices coming down a bit, but that collapsible stock is still as good as gold :)

Yep, I lucked into one at a good price and am quite pleased, even though I am struggling to whip up the funds for it.

Price Reduction

Now asking $2300 shipped/insured to your FFL.

That's a really good deal.

Not as good a deal as the OMG LIMITED EDITION M1014s with non collapsible stock, 4 port barrel and 5 round tube being sold for the amazingly low price of $3200, but a good deal none the less. :)

That's a really good deal.

Not as good a deal as the OMG LIMITED EDITION M1014s with non collapsible stock, 4 port barrel and 5 round tube being sold for the amazingly low price of $3200, but a good deal none the less. :)

But Duggan...THAT on was still in plastic...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

This isn't working. How about I split up the package.

UPDATE:

This isn't working. How about I split up the package.

That leaves you askign $100 more than before, and nobody bought it before ... just saying ...

That leaves you askign $100 more than before, and nobody bought it before ... just saying ...

The stock and tube should go fast. If it weren't for Kip and his Ti tube, I would have JUMPED on that SOCOMguy tube. The price on the stock is fair/slightly lower than TMV as well.

I'm not in financial ruin so I'm not going to give the gun away. I wanted a cheap package deal to see if anyone was interested in the full set. Even if you pick up a used M4 for 1200, you'd still have to spend 80 for the sights, 200 for the tube, and 800 for the stock. And that gets you to a total cost of $2280, which means I charged an extra $20 for the "newness". I think it is fair. I won't sell it for any less. Things will turn around, and the prices will only go up.

I have a guy that wants the shotgun through consignment at a local dealer. I can move the shotgun, but he wants the Benelli +2 extension, so he isn't interested in SocomGuy's tube. I figured I would keep the shotgun on here until the tube and stock sold, and then move it to the dealer where a buyer is waiting, I don't have to ship it, and there is zero worry about verifying payment/FFL.

Edited by M4Fanatic

How about this guys... $850 for the stock AND SocomGuy's Full length tube shipped to your door?

Just post, "I'll take it" here, reference the Stock/Tube deal, and send me an e-mail.

For you guys looking to pick up a $200 tube, this is like getting a stock for $650.