do not listen to montefeltropro

VINCIshooter

hes too into himself he thinks becouse im 14 i dont know about shotguns which i work on a study everyday so he should be more carefull be for he judges people i know ima get a whole bunch of respones by his little group of nitwitts but i dont care i know probably more than him about any gun i can strip a over and under ,pump, and semi auto completely apart and put it back together so let him be a know it all see if i care just dont let his coments bother you:cool:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes too into himself he thinks becouse im 14 i dont know about shotguns which i work on a study everyday so he should be more carefull be for he judges people i know ima get a whole bunch of respones by his little group of nitwitts but i dont care i know probably more than him about any gun i can strip a over and under ,pump, and semi auto completely apart and put it back together so let him be a know it all see if i care just dont let his coments bother you:cool:

1t3p88.gif

Did you get into your dad's booze Vinci?

I sure hope so.:rolleyes:

I'm going to have to +1 on the dads booze, 11:37 on a friday night, if he was old enough to drink he would still be at a bar :p

But for the real meat of his post, this is a public forum anyone can get on here and say whatever they want (unless its an ad haha) so you shouldn't take anything too seriously.

At 14, he should know where the Shift Key is and how to use it.

At 14, he should know the basic rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

That takes care of illiteracy side of things. Now for the rest.

At 14, he should respect opinions and advice offered by older and more experienced individuals.

At 14, he should do much more reading and much less typing.

At 14....

stfu_noob.jpg

i just would like allitle more respect than I get is that such a big deal and of course i listen to my elders when I drop a target in trap im the first person to look back and ask the coaches what did i do rong so what does age matter its knowledge every time I post its "hes just fourteen dont listen to him" why does it matter my age? atleast i didnt lie about my age like tucker did look at his pix and his comments does that sound like a 40 or 50 year old i meen come on whos he realy fooling

i just would like allitle more respect than I get is that such a big deal and of course i listen to my elders when I drop a target in trap im the first person to look back and ask the coaches what did i do rong so what does age matter its knowledge every time I post its "hes just fourteen dont listen to him" why does it matter my age? atleast i didnt lie about my age like tucker did look at his pix and his comments does that sound like a 40 or 50 year old i meen come on whos he realy fooling

The problem is that shows of immaturity like this will keep you back every time. Act the age you want to be treated. Whining about being treated like a child will only lead to more of the same.

The problem is that shows of immaturity like this will keep you back every time. Act the age you want to be treated. Whining about being treated like a child will only lead to more of the same.

for one thing my keyboard messes up the words when I type. I was trying to give honest opinions and all people said was hes only fourteen but im not sure why people care so much

for one thing my keyboard messes up the words when I type. I was trying to give honest opinions and all people said was hes only fourteen but im not sure why people care so much

Would you like to also blame your whining on the keyboard?

Sack up and be a man if you want to be treated like one.

My first piece of advice to you would be to not make posts like this one. Regardless of age if your posts sound mature you'll be treated as such. If you sound like you're 14 you'll be called out for acting as such.

My first piece of advice to you would be to not make posts like this one. Regardless of age if your posts sound mature you'll be treated as such. If you sound like you're 14 you'll be called out for acting as such.

well my keyboard really does suck the shift never works you should have seen how long it took me to log in :D and for one thing i dont whine if i whined my dad and grandpa would take every firearm i own away and never give them back and 2 i think i did make a mistake making this forum it did sound childish

If I was there I would spank you (and not like Unobtanium) for your crappy posts.

We all get get it here Vinci, you are enthusiasitic & love your shotgunning & all that goes with it. So do we.

Don't get bent when you get criticism on the net. It's gonna happen. Listen to what makes sense, even if you are being attacked you can often learn something from it (verbally or otherwise).

Damn near everything posted here is tounge & cheek or genuinely intended to help. Compared to most forums, the rough edges here are pretty few. Even criticism has a rounded edge from most of the posters given the demographics of who posts here.

Not wanting to get all old & maudlin, but some of us had been shooting for many years before the 14th birthday, maybe just chill out a little & soak up what you can.

As far as familiarity with guns, sure a 14 year old could already be an expert if he had the right exposure.

Most likely he would be doing a lot more listening than talking though.

Peas out Vinci. Don't sweat the small shot.

If I was there I would spank you (and not like Unobtanium) for your crappy posts.

We all get get it here Vinci, you are enthusiasitic & love your shotgunning & all that goes with it. So do we.

Don't get bent when you get criticism on the net. It's gonna happen. Listen to what makes sense, even if you are being attacked you can often learn something from it (verbally or otherwise).

Damn near everything posted here is tounge & cheek or genuinely intended to help. Compared to most forums, the rough edges here are pretty few. Even criticism has a rounded edge from most of the posters given the demographics of who posts here.

Not wanting to get all old & maudlin, but some of us had been shooting for many years before the 14th birthday, maybe just chill out a little & soak up what you can.

As far as familiarity with guns, sure a 14 year old could already be an expert if he had the right exposure.

Most likely he would be doing a lot more listening than talking though.

Peas out Vinci. Don't sweat the small shot.

i get it ive been learning about guns since i was three when my dad would go hunting and ide get tought stuff from him and my grandpa and i finally got to shoot when i was eleven that was the age my dad set when i was four and ive been reading and tinkering with guns since i was five i ask my mom she said five i think i was older but whatever i do try to listen to these people then they stab me in the back like montefeltropro did i only give my honest opinion about somthing im 110% sure about i tried not to worry about it but then ide get nasty letters from people i would comment about there questions they would say you dont know what your talking about kid then they would complain about the gun or part they got and the one i said they love most the time then as soon as someone says about being a kid the people just take my advice compleatly out from there idea that just isn't cool

i get it ive been learning about guns since i was three when my dad would go hunting and ide get tought stuff from him and my grandpa and i finally got to shoot when i was eleven that was the age my dad set when i was four and ive been reading and tinkering with guns since i was five i ask my mom she said five i think i was older but whatever i do try to listen to these people then they stab me in the back like montefeltropro did i only give my honest opinion about somthing im 110% sure about i tried not to worry about it but then ide get nasty letters from people i would comment about there questions they would say you dont know what your talking about kid then they would complain about the gun or part they got and the one i said they love most the time then as soon as someone says about being a kid the people just take my advice compleatly out from there idea that just isn't cool

Vinci, I don't know how else to put it.

This **** is unreadable.

More time spent in frosh English, less on the forum.

im not sure what frosh english is but i can tell you as soon as i get a new keyboard this wont be happening

Freshman English. You'll probably be in it next year, if you pass your current grade.

Also, it's a poor carpenter that blames his tools (your keyboard & horrible spelling/grammar).

Also, stop being a drama queen and painting yourself as a victim of some horrendous internet crime, it's ******* pathetic.

We get it, you like shotguns and have opinions ... guess what? So does everyone else on this forum. You are among people who share a common interest ... now sit down and stop alienating yourself from the community you are trying so hard to impress.