do not listen to montefeltropro

VINCIshooter

VINCIshooter, when you've helped as many people on these forums as some of us old-timers have, then you can start making some playful and humorous posts and everyone will get it.

Until then, I suggest you try a membership at Arfcom or Refuge Forums (Idaho state sub-forum would be perfect for you) and hone your forum skills while maturing.

Keyboards are dirt cheap. I usually pick them up for around $5/ea., so that's not really an excuse, unless you're just into making excuses instead of making positive changes.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Walmart, for gosh sake. I just bought a wireless keyboard and mouse at Radioshack for 30 bucks. Buy one off Ebay. I'd spend the 10 or 15 bucks before I'd take all the crap you're taking for typing a hundred posts without a capital letter.

theres no walmart here and ide rather use my money on shooting stuff ill keep typing like this for awhile

Vinci,

I hate to tell you this, but you're not gonna get a whole lot of respect on a shooting forum until you are OLD ENOUGH TO BUY A GUN. Think about it. Being able to take a gun apart or shoot one isn't anything to brag about....those are basic skills.

Have a rootbeer, and relax.

Vinci,

I hate to tell you this, but you're not gonna get a whole lot of respect on a shooting forum until you are OLD ENOUGH TO BUY A GUN. Think about it. Being able to take a gun apart or shoot one isn't anything to brag about....those are basic skills.

Have a rootbeer, and relax.

you are a junior member and i am a regular member, and what the heck does buying a gun have to do with anything you just sound dumb shooting a gun and and saftey is what counts my dad buys my guns yeah but at home they are mine thats what my dad tells people too is that they are my guns

didnt you think when you were a kid that the guns your parents bought you were yours atleast thats what my parents do

Dont get your panties in a knot they did this to me at first and like you i was defensive at first i said i was left handed so i couldent spell then i tried to tell them i was always drunk so i couldent spell , i dont think they bought that either so now i think they just put up with me because i think they know i respect most of their opinions . just know when you get defensive they will always throw your age back at you because they know it really bothers you,so take the critisizum with a grain of salt and if you do some day you will earn their respect , and never forgit when you ask an opinion you will get good and bad replies take both and learn Grashoper :D and fore anyone that still dosent like my spelling or grammer piss off im trying, but i have my drink in my left hand :p

you are a junior member and i am a regular member, and what the heck does buying a gun have to do with anything you just sound dumb. shooting a gun and saftey is what counts. My dad buys me guns, but at home they are mine thats what my dad tells people too is that they are my guns. Didn't you think when you were a kid that the guns your parents bought you were yours? at least that's what my parents do

Legally you can not own guns so YOU should do your father a favor and stop saying such nonsense! What does your state say the legal age is for owning firearms? What does it say as far as your father letting you use the firearms he purchased? Does your PC have grammar correction capability? Most of them do and it would be really nice if you learned how to use it. Hope the link to ESPELL helped because it was not given to belittle anyone it was given with respect for you:)

Dont get your panties in a knot they did this to me at first and like you i was defensive at first i said i was left handed so i couldent spell then i tried to tell them i was always drunk so i couldent spell , i dont think they bought that either so now i think they just put up with me because i think they know i respect most of their opinions . just know when you get defensive they will always throw your age back at you because they know it really bothers you,so take the critisizum with a grain of salt and if you do some day you will earn their respect , and never forgit when you ask an opinion you will get good and bad replies take both and learn Grashoper and fore anyone that still dosent like my spelling or grammer piss off im trying, but i have my drink in my left hand :p

We just made fun of you because your from Canada. :cool:

were can you get a keyboard for 5$ my shift button completely went out i live in country so not many computer stores around

Ebay.

You can also clean your old keyboard by running it under hot water for several minutes and then letting it air dry for 24 hours. I've cleaned many this way. You can also run them through the dishwasher (not your mom).

Plan B:

I will send you a keyboard at no charge, but you have to promise to do a better job with spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

Hogwild linked to a free program that will help with spelling.

The rest is up to you.

Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll mail the keyboard on Monday.

Edited by tucker301

you are a junior member and i am a regular member, and what the heck does buying a gun have to do with anything you just sound dumb shooting a gun and and saftey is what counts my dad buys my guns yeah but at home they are mine thats what my dad tells people too is that they are my guns

didnt you think when you were a kid that the guns your parents bought you were yours atleast thats what my parents do

Wow you're upset at people for treating you like you're 14 then you toss out a comment like this? you can be a regular member just by spamming the **** out of each thread, however, being 14 means you only have 14 years of life experience...

It does not make your opinions any more or less valid to sign up to forums at a later date or post less often.

Hey, Wheres Montypro at??? Come on buddy. I listen to yah!!!:rolleyes:

Sorry for my absence, but in this case, I decided that silence was the best thing. I've been enjoying sitting in my vibrating easy chair every evening, sipping a refreshing beverage, and laughing my hinie off, looking at you guys doing your thing on this thread. AND... I've been busy just today with a PM reply to the young VINCIshooter which he had just sent today. I was NOT kind... I was firm and told it like I thought it was. I really think he blames me for all this. (I think that he feels like it couldn't have been HIS fault that all this is happening). It all probably fell on deaf ears, just like all the other GOOD advice you guys are trying to pump into his head.

I guess I have come to be concerned about the young man's future. He has great enthusiasm, good shotgun knowledge, and a deep "love" for shotguns but I think someone should try to talk some sense to him. He is really hung up on the "tools of the shotgunning trade" at a time in his life when I really think he needs to be more concerned with the tools for LIFE... like knowledge of the English language, spelling, punctuation, and most probably passing grades. He will need these tools and many others to succeed in life, perhaps go to college or a trade school, and communicate with the adult world. Wonder if he has discovered girls yet?... when I was 14, they were a LOT more fun than shotguns! Anyhow, we all have beat his ears back pretty good (not sure he realized that?), but I do worry about his future... (even though he was ugly to me on this thread).

Hope he comes around (and QUITS "opinion" postings on every stinkin' thread!) Enough is enough. Just my opinion. I did suggest that he LISTEN more and TALK less.

Sorry for my absence, but in this case, I decided that silence was the best thing. I've been enjoying sitting in my vibrating easy chair every evening, sipping a refreshing beverage, and laughing my hinie off, looking at you guys doing your thing on this thread. AND... I've been busy just today with a PM reply to the young VINCIshooter which he had just sent today. I was NOT kind... I was firm and told it like I thought it was. I really think he blames me for all this. (I think that he feels like it couldn't have been HIS fault that all this is happening). It all probably fell on deaf ears, just like all the other GOOD advice you guys are trying to pump into his head.

I guess I have come to be concerned about the young man's future. He has great enthusiasm, good shotgun knowledge, and a deep "love" for shotguns but I think someone should try to talk some sense to him. He is really hung up on the "tools of the shotgunning trade" at a time in his life when I really think he needs to be more concerned with the tools for LIFE... like knowledge of the English language, spelling, punctuation, and most probably passing grades. He will need these tools and many others to succeed in life, perhaps go to college or a trade school, and communicate with the adult world. Wonder if he has discovered girls yet?... when I was 14, they were a LOT more fun than shotguns! Anyhow, we all have beat his ears back pretty good (not sure he realized that?), but I do worry about his future... (even though he was ugly to me on this thread).

Hope he comes around (and QUITS "opinion" postings on every stinkin' thread!) Enough is enough. Just my opinion. I did suggest that he LISTEN more and TALK less.

Where did you purchase this device?

ETA: I was much like Vinci, although I didn't go around proving points about my age. If someone brought it up, I vacated the thread. I found that people interacted with me quite nicely. I have been a member on arf.com since '03 and am only 23 now. Never had any problems.

As to my grades, etc. By the time I was in highschool, I was a walking ballistics chart. I still managed to graduate with a 3.8X cumulative GPA, make a high enough score on my ACT to get a free 4-year ride at LSUS (without TOPS, since I was not an LA resident, sadly. Had I had TOPS, I would have been rolling a new 'vette with that $$, lol).

CONTRARY to popular belief, I hate math and ballistics never helped with that. It did help with physics though, a lot. A lot of highschool physics was simpler for me.

As long as you have a decent social life and your grades are what they need to be, persue your enthusiasm, but be careful, not everyone thinks 14 year-olds should know how a firearm is operated, much less be a maven about them. Hence why I branched out and became a sports-car enthusiast for a few years in higschool. Made the teachers a lot more comfortable.

Edited by Unobtanium

Thats what I thought you were doing. The chair thing bothers me a bit. But other than that, great advice.

Something bugs me, maybe because I grew up on a large piece of land, but where did you interact with chics in any *meaningful way* before you got a car? For me, getting a car was what opened to door to the ladies.

If your talking to Tucker, he drove his horse and carriage.:cool: