do not listen to montefeltropro

VINCIshooter

Where did you purchase this device?

ETA: I was much like Vinci, although I didn't go around proving points about my age. If someone brought it up, I vacated the thread. I found that people interacted with me quite nicely. I have been a member on arf.com since '03 and am only 23 now. Never had any problems.

As to my grades, etc. By the time I was in highschool, I was a walking ballistics chart. I still managed to graduate with a 3.8X cumulative GPA, make a high enough score on my ACT to get a free 4-year ride at LSUS (without TOPS, since I was not an LA resident, sadly. Had I had TOPS, I would have been rolling a new 'vette with that $$, lol).

CONTRARY to popular belief, I hate math and ballistics never helped with that. It did help with physics though, a lot. A lot of highschool physics was simpler for me.

As long as you have a decent social life and your grades are what they need to be, persue your enthusiasm, but be careful, not everyone thinks 14 year-olds should know how a firearm is operated, much less be a maven about them. Hence why I branched out and became a sports-car enthusiast for a few years in higschool. Made the teachers a lot more comfortable.

UnOb: Congrats on your fine academic career! You'll probably do well in life because of your dedication to complete it. Isn't LSUS in Louisiana? I am a retired (Ph.D) prof. at SHSU and we have a group of eight or so profs who enjoy two golf trips a year to Louisiana for what we call our "Amigeaux" tour. We stay in Lafayette and golf all over Louisiana for usually 3-4 days at a time and eat all the good Cajun food we can. You are giving good advice for the young VINCIshooter to read. Thanks for that.

Saw a HUGE alligator on the fairway at Atchafalaya in Paterson, LA, last fall, but didn't have my Benelli with me! Two holes later I had to dodge a water moccasin while trying to take a "discrete" break... if you know what I mean? LA is a great place to visit... but wouldn't want to live there. I'd rather look out for the copperheads in my own Texas back yard (we are surrounded by forest).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something bugs me, maybe because I grew up on a large piece of land, but where did you interact with chics in any *meaningful way* before you got a car? For me, getting a car was what opened to door to the ladies.

A little help from older (car-driving) and very understanding and tolerant friends. Can't believe I did that!!!

Thats what I thought you were doing. The chair thing bothers me a bit. But other than that, great advice.

Why are you bothered by my chair? Come on Novaking -- you push a button, sip your suds, watch TV, read all the entertaining informational **** on this forum, and all the time you are getting a massage from your chair. Feels great. That ain't gay dude, it's HEAVEN. Wake up and smell the coffee. Hetros can enjoy crap like this as well as the other kind. Relational activities with the significant other is also great in this local !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give it a try... you gonna' like!

Why are you bothered by my chair? Come on Novaking -- you push a button, sip your suds, watch TV, read all the entertaining informational **** on this forum, and all the time you are getting a massage from your chair. Feels great. That ain't gay dude, it's HEAVEN. Wake up and smell the coffee. Hetros can enjoy crap like this as well as the other kind. Relational activities with the significant other is also great in this local !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give it a try... you gonna' like!

OK, Heaven it is!

Forum members: I have been working with VINCIshooter by PM's and we are hoping that you will give him another shot at respectability. Although it was me he was trying to fry on the post, I am ready to try to help him. He is now committed to focus on good grades, which I hope will include improvement of spelling, punctuation, and topic content. He is going to "hook-'em'-up" we hope and try to improve. He has great enthusiasm and shotgun knowledge, and perhaps needs some basic skills improvement to ensure that he will succeed in life. He wants to be a vet and maybe has come to realize that computer skills, spelling, etc. are needed and valuable assets. Give him another shot at being part of our community if you can find it in your hearts. He had asked me to give him a "leg up" on this. And so I did. I also asked him not to post SO OFTEN. Hope he does well in the future. He's a good kid. ...However, if he doesn't follow through with sincere efforts, ...then we will .....

Forum members: I have been working with VINCIshooter by PM's and we are hoping that you will give him another shot at respectability. Although it was me he was trying to fry on the post, I am ready to try to help him. He is now committed to focus on good grades, which I hope will include improvement of spelling, punctuation, and topic content. He is going to "hook-'em'-up" we hope and try to improve. He has great enthusiasm and shotgun knowledge, and perhaps needs some basic skills improvement to ensure that he will succeed in life. He wants to be a vet and maybe has come to realize that computer skills, spelling, etc. are needed and valuable assets. Give him another shot at being part of our community if you can find it in your hearts. He had asked me to give him a "leg up" on this. And so I did. I also asked him not to post SO OFTEN. Hope he does well in the future. He's a good kid. ...However, if he doesn't follow through with sincere efforts, ...then we will .....

thank you ill try to only post what I actualy know for a fact and if you dont mind if I ask questions.

Good for you UnOb. Save yourself for your wife.

Ummm??? whaaa?

I meant I was the kind of guy who if I had to have a friend drive me and my girl around, I just wasn't going. I am definitely not a virgin, although to be honest, I kindof wish I was. Some of you might get that one, others of you need to bang a few more chics before you understand it. After a while, it doesn't mean a thing.

Edited by Unobtanium

Something bugs me, maybe because I grew up on a large piece of land, but where did you interact with chics in any *meaningful way* before you got a car? For me, getting a car was what opened to door to the ladies.

Summer camps.

Sleepover parties.

School bus.

Movie theaters.

And I can recall one time in an elevator at the mall.

All before I was 16, things then became much easier when I was rolling in my Volvo pimp mobile station wagon.

Summer camps.

Sleepover parties.

School bus.

Movie theaters.

And I can recall one time in an elevator at the mall.

All before I was 16, things then became much easier when I was rolling in my Volvo pimp mobile station wagon.

Having a rediculously over protective mom and a somewhat demented/sadistic stepdad curbed these opportunities for me. Also, going to a private school there was no bus. When I moved out of thier house at age 13 and in with my grandparents, the situation wasn't much better. My grandparents lived in the middle of nowhere and I didn't speak spanish. I was straight outta luck until I got a car. Small private schools totally suck, but hey, I got a pretty decent education.

Had I started when I was 14, I don't think it would have been good. I lived WAY too near the border for the sake of sanitation...glad I waited until I moved.

I've been enjoying sitting in my vibrating easy chair every evening

Is is a Sybian Lounge? :D

But seriously, who are you, or any of us, to give anyone advice on growing up :confused: This is a website for the exchange of thoughts on guns.....

I hope to god the kid listens to someone he knows and trusts and pays little attention to some Internet Wizard that could very well be a Chester sitting in San Quentin sipping Pruno while debating on who his next 'girlfriend' is going to be.

Going to a website for advice on a gun is one thing. Going to a website for advice on life is assinine.

Good grief guys, this is the Internet, it's not real life!!!

But seriously, who are you, or any of us, to give anyone advice on growing up :confused: This is a website for the exchange of thoughts on guns.....

I hope to god the kid listens to someone he knows and trusts and pays little attention to some Internet Wizard that could very well be a Chester sitting in San Quentin sipping Pruno while debating on who his next 'girlfriend' is going to be.

Going to a website for advice on a gun is one thing. Going to a website for advice on life is assinine.

But ... the internet knows everything!

You are WAY off-base here. I am surprised, you usually have given such great posts... you just missed on this one. That's O.K. You have an "out" here anyway since the title of this morbid and very tired post is "don't listen to MontfeltroPro."

I just got home from being on the Range for 10 hours, another Benelli M4 Transition School, I settled in and logged into the Forum, saw this and brought it up.

OMG!

My sides hurt so much I'll need traction.

Thanks all for the amusing time after spanking the kids at the range into shape!!!

Mg

You are WAY off-base here. I am surprised, you usually have given such great posts... you just missed on this one. That's O.K. You have an "out" here anyway since the title of this morbid and very tired post is "don't listen to MontfeltroPro."

Missed 'what' exactly :confused:

So it's not a Sybian Lounge :confused:

Missed 'what' exactly :confused:

So it's not a Sybian Lounge :confused:

I was not clear. Just meant that I am NOT "Chester -- from San Quentin" nor some "internet wizard." Sorry I sounded so fussy. My apologies to you I have offended. I promise to "Lighten up Francis!"

(I must admit... I don't even know what a Sybian Lounge is???)