Gun show in So. California today was packed !

heckler&kochp2000

I bought two cases of 250 Federal 12ga tactical LE127 RS $187w/tax each. and three cases of 250 Federal 12ga tactical LE132 00 $187 w/tax each. 1000 rounds of 40 S&W reloads and 1000 rounds of new PMC 9mm ,man they pretty much sold out of everything on the first day.

Did i pay alot for the shotgun amo?

Everybody in line that was there to buy kept saying that the sporting and hunting goods stores were all sold :eek:out walmarts everything!

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
spelling

In Taxachusetts, they actually have a limit on how much ammunition a private citizen can keep in their home at one time. This law was snuck in under Fire Code regulations. H & K is so far over the limit ! Be happy you live in California. The local fire chief even decides who can purchase black powder, pyrodex or gun powders. Buying ammunition through the Internet went out many years ago. Your choices are whatever the local gun store sells, or nothing. My state is the most unfriendly place for shooters and hunters. Our countries original "Minutemen", must be rolling over in their graves with disgust.

In Taxachusetts, they actually have a limit on how much ammunition a private citizen can keep in their home at one time. This law was snuck in under Fire Code regulations. H & K is so far over the limit ! Be happy you live in California. The local fire chief even decides who can purchase black powder, pyrodex or gun powders. Buying ammunition through the Internet went out many years ago. Your choices are whatever the local gun store sells, or nothing. My state is the most unfriendly place for shooters and hunters. Our countries original "Minutemen", must be rolling over in their graves with disgust.

how can you be happy to live in california when talking about gun laws :(

if i didn't have like 99% of my family living in california i'd have left long ago so that i could buy better guns :D

how can you be happy to live in california when talking about gun laws

if i didn't have like 99% of my family living in california i'd have left long ago so that i could buy better guns :D

"good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws"

— Plato

I do not need laws to tell me to act responsibly, because i am responsible :D

Does the low & reduced recoil LE 127 RS & LE 132 00 cycle good thru semi automatics (M4) ?

IMO low recoil 00 is for pantywaists ... but yes, it should run fine.

Your gun may not like it though, so definitely make sure it will run it before you go depending on it.

IMO low recoil 00 is for pantywaists ... but yes, it should run fine.

Your gun may not like it though, so definitely make sure it will run it before you go depending on it.

Yea i realized that when i saw it said low recoil on the box, man and i bought three cases of that stuff, shux !

LE 127 RS hopefully will do fine !

At the price you paid for the LE132, use it for practice, or Gunbroker it for a profit.

The only thing i regret about it is Federal Premium Tactical Buckshot LE132 00 is for Pump shotguns, and i have a semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M4, i need the LE 127 00 for it to work right!

I just hope it will cycle properly !!!

If any body wants to buy a case of LE132 00 i will sell it for $185+$20 shipping i have 3 cases.

The only thing i regret about it is Federal Premium Tactical Buckshot LE132 00 is for Pump shotguns, and i have a semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M4, i need the LE 127 00 for it to work right!

I just hope it will cycle properly !!!

If any body wants to buy a case of LE132 00 i will sell it for $185+$20 shipping i have 3 cases.

My STRONG guess is that your M4 will chew through those 750 rounds with nothing approaching a failure of any sort. I shot about 80 rounds of AA skeet loads without a failure, and the LE132 should cycle far more positively than that.

Took My Benelli M4 and the LE 132 00 Ammo to the range it cycled pretty good no problem shot around 50 rounds with no problem and about 25 rounds of 12 Guage Federal Size 8 Lead, which the last round got stuck,but other than that the LE132 00 worked fine so far.

The barrel was hot as heck ,is that normal?

I was not allowed to shot the LE127 rifled slugs, but im am almost sure they will cycle fine .

The ammo lines were out the door at the last ventura Ca show. Everyone had a handtruck or wagon filled.

Yeah it was a pretty small gun show, the ammo pretty much ran out plenty of 223 and other expensive stuff!

I bought around 3250 rounds of various calibers , just incase of new laws and higher taxes .

Almost everybody was acting like it was the end of the world, i heard others talking about a civil war,and plenty of Obama slandering. It was fun and expensive !

Cant wait for the next show in three weeks!