Benelli Nova Accessories

DevildogBenelli

hey i've looked on line a lot for tactical accessories for my nova and have came up with nothing. does anyone know of a good site or magazine that has them?

im really looking for a shorter barrel so if you know of another barrel that would fit the same as the stock one id love to know. thanks :)

I was wondering if its possible to take your barrel to some sort of machine shop and have it shortened without ruining the barrel?

I've heard of guys having gunsmiths shorten barrels...If it were me I'd either keep the one you have and buy a tactical Nova, or sell yours and buy a short one. I think you'd be money ahead.

do you mean sell my whole shotgun and buy a new one? ha i love the gun just want a smaller barrel. unless someone has a tactical Nova to trade me ha.

I was trying to give you the least expensive option...based on what I have learned over about many years of buying/selling/trading etc.

Have you thought about selling your barrel on Gunbroker and buying a tactical barrel? That is another way to go.

oh well thank you for that information but im kinda looking for a reallyyy cheap way ha cause i just spent all my spending money on my gun ha. i called a gunsmith about shortening the barrel and he said its really simple all you do it cut it and rethread the inside for the choke if wanted. so im debating on if i want to take the risk of cutting it myself on either a chop saw or a band saw...kinda scary though..what do you think?

oh well thank you for that information but im kinda looking for a reallyyy cheap way ha cause i just spent all my spending money on my gun ha. i called a gunsmith about shortening the barrel and he said its really simple all you do it cut it and rethread the inside for the choke if wanted. so im debating on if i want to take the risk of cutting it myself on either a chop saw or a band saw...kinda scary though..what do you think?

What happens if it patterns like s**t afterwards?? It's too late then. I'd sell mine and buy a new one.

I've heard of guys having gunsmiths shorten barrels...If it were me I'd either keep the one you have and buy a tactical Nova, or sell yours and buy a short one. I think you'd be money ahead.

I agree. You will have better luck finding a new tactical nova than just a barrel.

• 1 year later...