Which one Next, Your opinion counts

NvrenufRR

I am pondering which Benelli to purchase next, I have some questions and would like some feedback, opinions, and pics if available

Uses...

Sporting Clays,

Trap

Skeet

Bird

Intersts...

Super Black Eagle Carbon Fiber Limited (I think these were Master Dealer only)

Montefeltro Carbon Fiber

Vinci

Obviously, I am looking for the Carbn Fiber, A friend had one and sold it, It was a Master Dealer only edition, I could beat him for not selling it to ME.

I really like the Vinci, but from what I am reading it isnt reliable under 3 1/2 shells?

I am looking for 30"-32" barrel with the extended choke sets in 12ga.

All I have is tacticals, breech barrels and 1 Franchi O/U, so I am looking to expand my collection, what better way to do it then to get a Benelli.

1. Benelli offers a carbon fiber finish, which is a film applied the say way the camo finishes are applied. The materials are not carbon fiber. They only look like carbon fiber.

2. It is true that the Vinci is unreliable with 3.5" shells. That's because it is only chambered for a maximum shell length of 3". :rolleyes:

I'd get the Super Black Eagle II. Because it is extremely versatile, and mine will shoot anything I load into it very well.

SBE's as with most benelli autos have an excellent resale value, should you not like it (which would be very unlikely).

I thought long & hard about this one:

http://www.benelliusa.com/performance_shop/benelli_performance_shop_supersport.php

and this one:

http://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_supersport_and_sport_2.php

But I prefer wood. They also make it in the carbon fiber finished synthetic stock.

Both would be top choices if you have the scratch for them.

1. Benelli offers a carbon fiber finish, which is a film applied the say way the camo finishes are applied. The materials are not carbon fiber. They only look like carbon fiber.

2. It is true that the Vinci is unreliable with 3.5" shells. That's because it is only chambered for a maximum shell length of 3". :rolleyes:

:D on both.

I thought long & hard about this one:

http://www.benelliusa.com/performance_shop/benelli_performance_shop_supersport.php

and this one:

http://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_supersport_and_sport_2.php

But I prefer wood. They also make it in the carbon fiber finished synthetic stock.

Both would be top choices if you have the scratch for them.

Thye 2nd Choice is the one my friend sold, man that shotgun was a dream to shoot, I still bust his ball$ for NOT selling it to me, this is the one I will be getting, I thought it was the SBE II, but now that I verified, I MUST HAVE

Thye 2nd Choice is the one my friend sold, man that shotgun was a dream to shoot, I still bust his ball$ for NOT selling it to me, this is the one I will be getting, I thought it was the SBE II, but now that I verified, I MUST HAVE

Excellent choice.

You can fix scratches in wood, but the plastic guns are stuck with the wear & tear. Long term, I think you will be really happy with this gun. Had I not got a screaming deal on the gun I bought, it is what I most likely would have wound up with. Great combination of features.