Legacy vs. Teknys

marlincowboy

I think I can help you out....About 5 weeks ago I purchased a beretta teknys gold sporting w/ a 30 " barrel and put about 1,000 rounds thru it. I never could get comfortable with it...the fore end and stock were just to thick for my liking. If you can't get comfortable in the stand before you say pull you don't stand a good chance for success. Just last week I purchased a 12 ga Legacy and put a case thru it this past weekend. I love it! It feels much better to me. The recoil of the legacy is a little bit heavier than the teknys but I believe that a port job fix that.

Good luck!

I have a Sport II . It has the same forearm as the Legacy,basically a Legacy with a rounded receiver. You can't go wrong with the Benelli. The recoil difference is not enough to worry about. The cleaning of the Benelli is so easy ,whereas the Beretta takes a wrench to take the gas system apart. I shoot 5000+ SC targets over the summer & the reliability of the Benellis is great.

Skinnyme ,did you shoot that Legacy on that goose Whack'in last week?