Will the M4 cycle Mini's?

NvrenufRR

The aguilla mini shell buckshot. I think they were the clear 2" shells. My freind uses them in his demo 870 and it cycles about 80 % of the time.

In my M4 they did not cycle once, just got stuck in the carrier almost upright.

Unobtanium, I see how this is going to go. Game on.

They work in an M3 but you have to cycle each one with the pump action. Use the pump in an aggressive, forceful manner and they cycle and shoot great. I think I put 14 of them in at a time. Not something to do on a regular basis.

More or less a novelity.

The aguilla mini shell buckshot. I think they were the clear 2" shells. My freind uses them in his demo 870 and it cycles about 80 % of the time.

In my M4 they did not cycle once, just got stuck in the carrier almost upright.

Unobtanium, I see how this is going to go. Game on.

Do you think it was the geometry of the shell, or lack of sufficient gas velocity to cycle the pistons/action?

I figured the buckshot/birdshot wouldn't work based on the dram equivalent being around 2.5 IIRC, but I wondered about the slugs, except if it's a shell geometry issue, it obviously doesn't matter.

It is the length,or geometry of the shell. (IMHO)

It seemed like the shells would ricochet around the reciever when the ramp popped up.

It is too quick to observe, but even hand racking the bolt would screw it up.

Totally geometry.

It is the length,or geometry of the shell. (IMHO)

It seemed like the shells would ricochet around the reciever when the ramp popped up.

It is too quick to observe, but even hand racking the bolt would screw it up.

Totally geometry.

Sucks. I was hoping to post a Youtube of my M4 slapping out 10 shots and making everyone wonder wtf!?