I found a Field barrel for my M3

NvrenufRR

I found a Benelli M3 26" Field Barrel with Chokes online that I have been searching for a while, but is $500 worth it?

These are RARE to find, at least for me, I searched hi and lo to find one for a while with no luck, but now that I have found one, Im wondering about the pricing pitch

I found a Benelli M3 26" Field Barrel with Chokes online that I have been searching for a while, but is $500 worth it?

These are RARE to find, at least for me, I searched hi and lo to find one for a while with no luck, but now that I have found one, Im wondering about the pricing pitch

I was unaware the M3 barrels came with chokes, I thought it was not threaded. Are you 100% sure it is an M3 barrel, or is my info faulty?

Well, if you did, all the power to ya, youll be sitting on them awhile, they may be rare, but not sought very hard which is why they are so rare.

I think I am going to find one cheaper through my FFL from Benelli cheaper, if not, I have to go this route, I think the M3 with this barrel will be much better than the standard 18.5, plus the added benefit of a more versatile Benelli is a nice feature, the M3 will have it ALL at this point

Well, if you did, all the power to ya, youll be sitting on them awhile, they may be rare, but not sought very hard which is why they are so rare.

I think I am going to find one cheaper through my FFL from Benelli cheaper, if not, I have to go this route, I think the M3 with this barrel will be much better than the standard 18.5, plus the added benefit of a more versatile Benelli is a nice feature, the M3 will have it ALL at this point

Benelli is notorious for taking a while to deliver stuff. Be quick with your FFL check, as this may be your only chance to get one in a TIMELY manner.