VINCI!!!!!!!!!!

VINCIshooter

Actually, you're lucky. I've had to purchase the gun on the first trip and wait for it to be delivered to the dealer. Then, a second trip was required to fill out the paperwork for registration after it arrived and they had the serial number. A third trip was then necessary to pick it up after the ten-day wait period.

Actually, you're lucky. I've had to purchase the gun on the first trip and wait for it to be delivered to the dealer. Then, a second trip was required to fill out the paperwork for registration after it arrived and they had the serial number. A third trip was then necessary to pick it up after the ten-day wait period.

What state?

the shop called today that my benelli vinci is in :D i cant wait, but the bad news is the people at the shop never turned in the papers for it so i have to wait ten days!:mad: i get it the 3rd of june

Wait a minute... I thought you ALREADY were shooting a new Vinci? That's what you told us previously... or at least implied with your comments and authoritative contributions. Is this a second purchase or a first, "VinciShooter?"

Wait a minute... I thought you ALREADY were shooting a new Vinci? That's what you told us previously... or at least implied with your comments and authoritative contributions. Is this a second purchase or a first, "VinciShooter?"

Take it easy on your little buddy. You didn't even bother to compliment his getting his shift key repaired, as evidenced in the title of his post.

I've been shooting one but its not mine thats why Bought one actually its eighth grade graduation gift from my dad

I've been shooting one but its not mine thats why Bought one actually its eighth grade graduation gift from my dad

O.K., my misunderstanding. Congratulations on the graduation and also on your graduation present. Way to go! Be sure and thank Dad in a BIG way for that! Be careful with the new Vinci. Have a great summer.

O.K., my misunderstanding. Congratulations on the graduation and also on your graduation present. Way to go! Be sure and thank Dad in a BIG way for that! Be careful with the new Vinci. Have a great summer.

trust me I thanked him and he said if my grades slip once the vinci is his new waterfowl gun

You don't have to kid.

They really are ******** in my experience, it's ok, you can say it.[/q it must be nice to put all french people in one catagorie as azzzzzzzzzzzzzz holes you must have a verry small circle of frends

Simmer down Frenchie.

I got the vinci today well tonight and I cant shoot it untill saturday but I have to read the owners manual anyways my dad said I cant use it till I know it. I will post after I shoot on saturday.

Good shooting , Break em all clays that is