LPA sight adjustment

herelilquail

since i own (2) benelli's, i decided to go all out on a remington 870 pump i own, and resurrect it from a forgotten corner in my safe. it has sat for years and rightfully so, since i purchased my m-1 and m-2.

lets just say i decided on the wizard and guru of all things shotgun hans vang. no stone left unturned,cost no object. spec -ops folder, vang comped etc. lets call it the "golden child" lots of time and bucks spent getting rid of all the crap rem express parts and changing to rem police parts.

since i really like LPA ghost rings, i decided to add some to rem 870.

my question: what does moving "one click" on the LPA sights equal =??? ie. 1-click = 1/4" MOA???????

heres a pic of yesterday with federal 3" slugs from 25 yds. out of a 18 1/2" barrel if they will download. if they dont just picture (2) rds almost touching at 7 o'clock. also downloaded a pic of federal low recoil OO buck. just like hans guaranteed. i live about a hour from hans and personally watched him dis-member my shotgun and make new again. the guy is all things shotgun. great service. highly recommend.

how many clicks on LPA sights to correct for dead on "X"????

yes i did a search. yes i looked up LPA. and yes i asked my other friends and no one seems to know. i figure this does apply to everyone who owns a benelli with LPA ghost rings.

**** im still figuring metric to standard.

if correct at 25 meters(27.3403feets), elevation @.083mm=0.00327"

and windage @.0357mm=0.00141"

which yesterday i was at 7 oclock w/2 slugs touching at 25yds. i figured at 1/4 moa. 4 clicks right to center and 4 clicks up for elevation and figured at that i should be dead on "X"!

well i was interrupted by range master who didnt like me patterning(denting) on armor plate. so all i got was 2 rds buck and 2 rds slug.

its a knock down throw in the mud sand crap snow mud quad i dont give a damn 870 that will be abused. reason my benellis are cream puffs and will stay that way unless zombeeez attack at my advanced age of 51. which i really really doubt.

but on the other hand i cant stand BEARS! and this vang comped 870 is a ***** cat now with slugs or buck. feels like shooting # 6's birdshot with spec ops folder and vang comp. yes you can shoot 3 magnum slugs and buck all day instead of wasting the **** outta your shoulder with a 870 and i have proved it.

**** im still figuring metric to standard.

if correct at 25 meters(27.3403feets), elevation @.083mm=0.00327"

and windage @.0357mm=0.00141"

which yesterday i was at 7 oclock w/2 slugs touching at 25yds. i figured at 1/4 moa. 4 clicks right to center and 4 clicks up for elevation and figured at that i should be dead on "X"!

well i was interrupted by range master who didnt like me patterning(denting) on armor plate. so all i got was 2 rds buck and 2 rds slug.

its a knock down throw in the mud sand crap snow mud quad i dont give a damn 870 that will be abused. reason my benellis are cream puffs and will stay that way unless zombeeez attack at my advanced age of 51. which i really really doubt.

but on the other hand i cant stand BEARS! and this vang comped 870 is a ***** cat now with slugs or buck. feels like shooting # 6's birdshot with spec ops folder and vang comp. yes you can shoot 3 magnum slugs and buck all day instead of wasting the **** outta your shoulder with a 870 and i have proved it.

Mmmmm...killin' zombies!!!

wchl76.jpg