***FOR SALE-Insight M3X light and/or Insight SG Adapter***

shotgunNoob

Below are the items for sale:

Insight M3X Tactical Illuminator (RG/LG US Military)-: $200.00

Insight SG Adapter for M series lights-mag tube light mount: $35.00

The M3X came with a "straight" cord remote switch. I have since purchased a "curly" cord remote switch (enabling longer reach). Both will be included with purchase.

I will sell the above items separately, but prefer to sell as a unit.

Note: Prices include all shipping charges.

Here are links to these items (previous links were broken):

M3X-000-A17: Insight Technology M3X Tactical Illuminator - RG/LG US Military Kit (Rail Grabber option)

http://www.insighttechgearstore.com/m3xlogunve.html

Insight Technology CFL-900-A1 Shotgun Adapter for M Series Tactical Illuminator Flashlights

http://www.insighttechgearstore.com/shotgun-adapter1.html

Other items (included with light):

Curly cord remote switch:

http://www.insighttechgearstore.com/xseries-shotgun-remote.html

IR Filter:

http://www.insighttechgearstore.com/xseries-flipup-filter.html

Please PM me for additional details/info

Edited by shotgunNoob

Update: The original price(s) have been lowered. In addition, the listed prices now include all shipping charges.

All necessary corrections to the original post have been made and are therefore current.

I failed to mention that the light and mount have only been on my shotgun briefly w/less than 5 minutes runtime on the light. In addition, the RG/LG kit essentially uses a remote backplate/switch which allows for practical use when mounted to a shotgun or rifle and features a "rail grabber" interface. This kit also includes an IR filter.

Thanks.

Edited by shotgunNoob

No takers yet?

If them what are looking are on the fence, perhaps not familiar with the M3X... I've got this exact set-up on my M2 and it works a treat... nice and bright, good focus, perfect POA alignment and a rock solid mounting set-up.

C

Do you still have the mount? I've been looking for a way to mount a streamlight tlr-1 on my M4. Do you think this would work? Does the set up on your other gun move at all. All my experience in these types of set ups the light and/or light mount have slid on the tube with shooting.

Do you still have the mount? I've been looking for a way to mount a streamlight tlr-1 on my M4. Do you think this would work? Does the set up on your other gun move at all. All my experience in these types of set ups the light and/or light mount have slid on the tube with shooting.

Yes, I still have it (pending potential sale). I will have to investigate the use of this mount along with a Streamlight.

So far, this mount has remained secure while shooting. But, this setup has only been on my SG for a short time, so I havent really tested this extensively.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are killing me!

Ok, Ill sell the light for $135 shipped or the light + mount for $160 shipped. If you buy both, Ill throw in a +2 TacStar extension (fits Nova or SuperNova) and a Nordic Components 12 ga. follower for free (plus, say, $5 extra shipping cost).

Edited by shotgunNoob

I recommend you set up a gunbroker account and list them there with actual photos. You won't take as much of a bath, and it is free to list. So you have nothing to loose.

There aren't that many people who view this board honestly. Gunbroker will give you a broader audience. Search what you're selling on their site to see what others are selling theirs for. You can then gauge the market.

Don't make combo sales, not everyone needs that particular part, so they may avoid.