Benelli in Mossy Oak?

mackgee

I just purchased a Super Black Eagle in Mossy Oak Duck Blind, and was wondering if there were going to be more guns in that camo? I really want a Super Nova in that same pattern. Has anyone heard anything about it? I hope to find out in advance as I am currently in Iraq right now so I can't just go and shop for one. I need to get a good idea of when to be on the lookout for them. Thanks for any responses.

I just purchased a Super Black Eagle in Mossy Oak Duck Blind, and was wondering if there were going to be more guns in that camo? I really want a Super Nova in that same pattern. Has anyone heard anything about it? I hope to find out in advance as I am currently in Iraq right now so I can't just go and shop for one. I need to get a good idea of when to be on the lookout for them. Thanks for any responses.

No Mossy Oak available on the Benelli web-site at this time. The SuperNova is currently shown available in: 1) Realtree APG HD, 2) Advantage MAX HD, and Black Synthetic.

They don't show the Super Black Eagle in Mossy Oak either, but I got one. I read that Mossy Oak, Cabelas, and Benelli teamed up this year to produce some guns in Mossy Oak camo. Just wondering when they are going to put out some more of them?

I saw an Xtrema2 at Bass Pro that was in Duck Blind. I always thought Beretta and Benelli had a thing going with Realtree. Sure would like to see a Benelli in Mossy Oak Breakup.

I dont know about Beretta but Benelli has a thing going with Realtree look on the Benelliusa home page at the bottom where all the sponsors are and it has the Realtree logo. Im with you though I would like to see some mossy oak Benellis.

a-s-sume makes an a-s-s out of u and me

Edited by Trapshooter1

So why doesn't someone from Benelli, since we are on their site give us the scoop? Are we going to see some mossy oak guns through Cabelas?

Because they don't have to :D Besides, they have never given the 'scoop' here that I can recall. Remember, this website is for us to play around, it's not a conduit to customer service!

It seems like gun companies are more brand loyal or brand specific than some other companies. Browning has been MO for as long as I can remember. Benelli has been RT for as long as I can remember.

I am only guessing (with a hint of industry trade rumor), but I think the MO camo thing with Benelli involves black guns being shipped to Tarjac for dipping per Cabela's specifications. You would probably not be able to get anyone at Benelli or Cabela's to verify this, but more than one industry rep has told me this has gone on in the past.

Actually, I've grown tired of the banana yellow Max 4, I like MODB and I love MOTS. Benelli should probably look into different camo patterns soon as Browning seems to be staying far more current in that area.

• 2 weeks later...
The local dealer here in North Alabama has a SBE2 with MODB camo. He said that is was something Benelli was doing in the south. He was unsure how long it would last or if it would be offered in other guns. He also said that it would not be shown in the catalog.

I dont know if he knew what he was talking about benelli is sponsored by realtree they would probably loose alot of money if they sold some mossy oak benellis from the factory. Your dealer probably bought a black benelli and had it dipped in mossy oak.