M2 Field 12ga or 20ga? Help me decide.

JayBenelli

Im looking at buying a brand new m2 field, but I cant decide between the 12ga or 20ga. I will be using it for turkey,fowl, and target shooting. Which will be more beneficial for me to purchase? I also am wondering if they will eject low brass loads?

thanks!

-Jay

I have one of each, they will do it all. My 12 would eject 23/4 dr. 1oz shells right out of the box. Have never had a problem with either. Go ahead & buy both, you'll never regret it. Your wife will be pleased also.

"Why do you think you need 2 guns?"

"Same reason you need 50 pair of shoes."

BOB

I wish i had the funds to get both right now haha I think im leaning more toward getting the 20ga since my sbe is a 12. I picked up a 20ga M2 today at the shop and it felt perfect in my hands and I also dont own a 20ga at all so I am excited to get one.

Im looking at buying a brand new m2 field, but I cant decide between the 12ga or 20ga. I will be using it for turkey,fowl, and target shooting. Which will be more beneficial for me to purchase? I also am wondering if they will eject low brass loads?

thanks!

-Jay

You will not regret buying the 20 gauge. Now you have something to look forward to when you eventually buy the 12. And you will eventually buy the 12.. Good luck.