M4 Muzzle break.

ERdept

Thanks Jonathan,

We are happy with the choke tubes, but do aspire to work out a deal with Trulock for an even better tube, free of the "bindings" from our current supplier. I'm headed to the shop for the next 10-12 hours. See you tomorrow, photos by then too for some of these items. The picatinny rail pictures will be of the top side only, since we won't fixture for the bottom radius until all top-sides are complete.

Lets see it!

Guest cleefurd
Lets see it!
P6080027_7b94b.jpg
Lets see it!

P6080024_5a21c.jpg

Note mini "US" stamp on tapered portion, since this is a "Muzzle Attachment" per 922R.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

(Muzzle Brakes in previous post)

Top side only so far, ends not yet cut to length, nor is the bottom radius applied. They will be bead blasted (like the one on the far right) and then tumbled prior to anodizing to ensure proper "satin" texture to resemble OEM finish.

P6080028_ca1c1.jpg

P6080025_4d264.jpg

Note numbers along left edge.

Lets see it!
Edited by cleefurd

• 4 years later...
Hi Kip,

any update on the muzzle brakes?

A little late to the party bro. kip's brakes have been out for a while but like everything else have been put on hold for mag tube production. Hopefully when things settle down they will be back in production.

DSCN1914.jpg

• 2 months later...

Here are the two choke tubes, the stainless steel tube is a little shorter than the bronze colored one: [ATTACH=CONFIG]2245[/ATTACH]. The choke tubes doesn't look to be used, but they were dirty when I received them. I also own the Royal Arms Brake (in transit):[ATTACH=CONFIG]2244[/ATTACH] but my brake doesn't have the jagged edges. I will see how it matches with the one I possess currently.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Recoil Reducers

[/TD]

[TD]Royal Arms

[/TD]

[TD]Heckler and Koch

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Material

[/TD]

[TD]Blued Steel

[/TD]

[TD]Anodized Aluminum

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fit Stainless choke

[/TD]

[TD]NO

[/TD]

[TD]YES

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fit "Benelli CYL. ***** LEAD/STEEL"

[/TD]

[TD]YES

[/TD]

[TD]YES

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fit "Benelli ARMI S.p.A FULL * LEAD"

[/TD]

[TD]YES

[/TD]

[TD]YES

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The Royal arms one is crafted just as well as the HK, but I don't think I would want that much weight (I will get a weight comparison later) hanging off my muzzle; even it does reduce recoil. You can see the different between the internal angle and thickness of the two. Also most of the bluing as eroded, it will get the Cerakote treatment![Height_zps17063dae.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...