front sights

VINCIshooter

Im thinking of putting a tom knapp champion easyhit fiber optic sight on my vinci I ended up getting a green turkey one for my 20 guage I dont turkey hunt, I asked for it for christmas and my mom ordered the one that says hunting wich I would have made that mistake too but I liked it but when they say its for turkeys they mean it I couldnt hit crap with it but anyways I am thinking of getting one but I hate the fact that it adheiseve on I have a tru glo sight thats magnet on my 870 and that thing is bright my dad got a Hiviz and it sucks it dont lighy up at all I wanted a fiber optic sight that would light up mine did his didnt he dont care too much hes old school:cool: has anyone used the sporting model champion easy hit sight??

At the skeet range today I fed 4 boxes of shells through my Vinci and my shoulder isn’t sore one bit. This gun does a whole lot of things right! Recoil is well mannered and controlled as advertized. I’m also a huge fan of the trigger group ergonomics on this shotgun. Moreover, the C shim has really improved the drop for me. Interestingly, I also received a few compliments on the looks of the gun today. Of course, one must remember all the negative comments about the Vinci’s looks come from people who have never actually seen one, held one or fired it – Go figure.

I’ve gone through well over a couple dozen boxes of shells now and haven’t had any problems whatsoever. The Vinci is a constant performer handling everything I’ve thrown at it.

The more I shoot this gun the better I love it .This feeling seems to be universal from everything I have read. The more people use this gun the more they love it.

At the skeet range today I fed 4 boxes of shells through my Vinci and my shoulder isn’t sore one bit. This gun does a whole lot of things right! Recoil is well mannered and controlled as advertized. I’m also a huge fan of the trigger group ergonomics on this shotgun. Moreover, the C shim has really improved the drop for me. Interestingly, I also received a few compliments on the looks of the gun today. Of course, one must remember all the negative comments about the Vinci’s looks come from people who have never actually seen one, held one or fired it – Go figure.

I’ve gone through well over a couple dozen boxes of shells now and haven’t had any problems whatsoever. The Vinci is a constant performer handling everything I’ve thrown at it.

The more I shoot this gun the better I love it .This feeling seems to be universal from everything I have read. The more people use this gun the more they love it.

the feelings mutual I put the c shim in too couse it was shooting 20 80 on the patterning board and that was way to high for my shooting, and your exactly right on the looks thing I got probably 10 guys that said it looked stupid to love it today so you dont shoot those sissy trap or skeet guns right?

When I first saw a picture of the Vinci, I just thought it looked different. That said, I’ve since warmed up to the looks. But I’m the kind of guy that’s more focused on performance than looks. I must admit I was really surprised by all the crying over the looks of the Vinci!

I never knew there were so many fashion divas out there shooting shotguns!:)

When I first saw a picture of the Vinci, I just thought it looked different. That said, I’ve since warmed up to the looks. But I’m the kind of guy that’s more focused on performance than looks. I must admit I was really surprised by all the crying over the looks of the Vinci!

I never knew there were so many fashion divas out there shooting shotguns!:)

I know thats all there was about it was its ugly it dont look right its like be a man you nancy!:D atleast someones on the same page as me

I have a champion easy hit sight in red on my super nova and in daylight it is like a lazer. It is so bright if you raise your head off the stock you can see a reflection of it on a camo rib. It helped me it keeps my eye on the skeet and it sits about exactly the same as the stock bead so I doubt it could mess you up unless you are looking for an excuse.

a-s-sume makes an a-s-s out of u and me

Edited by Trapshooter1