Factory: M1, M3, M4 Collapsible stocks for sale

Mike Grasso

Guest cleefurd

Bought them for a friend who was willing to risk the re-sale potential. Hopeful they will at least pay for themselves and generate a little extra to help him finish building a different firearm he has as a project.

Guest cleefurd

FYI Mike Grasso is straight as an arrow. Stocks arrived just as pictured, and were shipped the same day he said they would.

In other news... my daughter's up-coming wedding is grueling, and my lead machinist decided to take the week off while he battles an abcessed tooth infection. Long story short, delivery of April orders has been dealt a minor set-back. Please accept my apologies, as even answering emails is lagging. Rehearsals, scheduled to guard outdoor wedding props from 10 AM to 3:30 PM Saturday.... feels like I've been recalled to active duty.

Hope the hand is still doing well. What about those titanium collapsible stocks, and the muzzle/choke thingy?

Not Kip, but, Ti stocks are "on hold" and the choke "thingy" is going to be sent off for ano at the same time as the rails.

Sorry Kip, just got to this thread right after sending the PM. Did not know that this was already addressed.

PS>Get some rest man!

Guest cleefurd

Thanks Adam. Hand is back to 99+%. Healed amazingly well. Unobtanium got the rest verbatum. I swear he has a hidden surveylance camera on my shop. HAHA.

Hitting the rack now. 2AM is not getting any further away. The shop should be a lot cooler by then.

Ti collapsible on hold?

Any idea how long? Still in the works sometime in the future?

I hope so. I already sent the "SOLD" email to get one of the first ones when they become available.

There is no real timeframe on this item the way I understand it. Kip is trying to get the tubes/rail/chokes/breecher device/a few other unique items, etc. out. A titanium stock really doesn't offer an "advantage" over the stock Benelli one and the cost of it would preclude it being THAT much cheaper than the stock Benelli version. Something like $6-700 per Ti stock IIRC was the projected price. Not enough to matter when you can buy a Benelli one that works just fine.

Again, the above is based just on what I gather. Kip will confirm/correct/deny I am sure.

Edited by Unobtanium