M2 to be replaced?

Nobama

Hi all, my first post!

Anyways I'm wondering if anyone believes the M2 will be replaced across the board by the Vinci in the near future? I'm considering an M2T in the near future but I don't want to end up with something that has only been in production a few years and might be discontinued.

I'd don't suppose the M4 will go out of production anytime soon but I'd prefer an M2 style gun for a bunch of reasons.

Hi all, my first post!

Anyways I'm wondering if anyone believes the M2 will be replaced across the board by the Vinci in the near future? I'm considering an M2T in the near future but I don't want to end up with something that has only been in production a few years and might be discontinued.

I'd don't suppose the M4 will go out of production anytime soon but I'd prefer an M2 style gun for a bunch of reasons.

I highly doubt the Vinci will replace the other ID systems for at least a while. The system used in the Vinci is the only one in Benelli's line-up. I am sure they want to see how it fares before doing anything rash.

I highly doubt the Vinci will replace the other ID systems for at least a while. The system used in the Vinci is the only one in Benelli's line-up. I am sure they want to see how it fares before doing anything rash.

Along the lines I was thinking as well.

Quite often, the best test of a gun is to put in the hands of thousands of owners. If the Vinci survives lowest common denominator abuse and neglect for a few years, then I can see Benelli doing a Vinci T.

All IMO of course. :rolleyes:

C

(But... I seriously doubt you'll see me trading in my M2T for a Vinci T)