Benelli Presents: Duck Commander

sdkidaho

It was on Outdoor Channel today. Wasn't listed, came on when an infomercial was scheduled. Great surprise. Seems like it is gonna be a good series.

Same exact thing happend to me u must have dish network it was on the guide for rite before the infomercial it was listed I'm glad I looked at the guide

I can't even watch the thing due to being raised just across Louisiana border in Southern Arkansas and really miss running up and down the Ouachita River just up stream from Monroe! If ya ever get to go to Mississippi Flyway area you will not wanta leave if you hit the ducks just rite! I used to hunt Stuttgart as a kid and had so much fun i could not spend enough time over there. Being only able to hunt public land limits hunting that area since everything has been leased since the start of time :eek: it limited where you could hunt but it only slowed me a little! BOOM BOOM BOOM:D

Hope you know someone that runs a huge Corporate Company like Riceland Rice or anyone that has a lease. Lotta great Outfritters over there just not too much on paying but it would be worth every minute/dollars as long as the weather was fowl & the duck were turning your cap backwards when they were coming in cupped!! hehe! I mean really wet and cold, that is how the ducks like it over there and usually it's being in the rite place at the rite time!

I spend a week every year at Bayou Meta, rice fields and the White Water Refuge, also hunt the Missouir flyway around Mound City. We can shoot more birds in 5 days in AR, than 25 up north, except during Snow/Blue (air carp) reason. If you ever get the chance to hunt the green timber, go!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
They have to kill a lot more than ducks to keep their table filled for the amount they feed every meal! I saw them sitting at the table eating in a commercial and it was extremely busy,very quite and had to be way past a dozen grubbing down!

This is true. But 1500 ducks is still 1500 ducks. If they cooked 12 for every meal, they could have duck 125 times a year. They must really like duck!! Boom, Boom, Boom...