Wts: Benelli m4 "factory" mag extension

Bob B.

I wish to sell a recently purchased factory magazine extension for a Benelli M4. This item when received was still sealed in the Benelli card with the part info. on the back: "tube magazine ext(2rnd) m1014 #81043P". The purchase price sticker of $199.95 is also still on the factory Benelli card. The extension has NEVER been used or installed on anything, but I am so damned picky and fussy with my firearms, that I do not like the finish on this extension. I was disappointed when I removed it from the plastic seal and discovered that the factory finish is not up to the standards that I would expect from Benelli. It looks like a couple of "finger-tip" prints were not removed from the tube just prior to the finishing process...two sort of shiny spots that are noticeable to me and I don't like. When I contacted the seller of this item, I was informed of a 50% "restocking fee", even though I consider this a small cosmetic factory defect. Anyhow, if someone on this forum is interested, I will sell it (including shipping) for $120. Again, this extension is NEW and has never been threaded onto any other part. Please email me at: [email protected] if you are interested or need any additional info.

Edited by Bob B.
Sold pending funds