Benelli IM choke

Unobtanium

Called Briley, they said I can shoot whatever I want through their flush-fit IM choke (apparently it is stronger that Trulock's or Benelli's. I grilled 2 Briley tech's on 2 separate phone-calls about the issue. THey both said steel, whatever was fine in it. I even told them of the Trulock warning I recieved when I called. THey said they FULLY UNDERSTOOD my question, and yes, steel/tungsten/Hevi was fine!), steel, Tungsten, whatever. (Except a sabot slug or solid-type slug).

I will test this along with the MOD choke when I get my magazine tube from KIP and post the 50-yard results. I have every commercial buckshot load I could find at wal-mart and Bass-Pro (about 8 different rounds).

I have some posterboard I will test with :)

Sorry for the post with no proof, I'm just excited and want to run my mouth.

Edited by Unobtanium

Called Briley, they said I can shoot whatever I want through their flush-fit IM choke (apparently it is stronger that Trulock's or Benelli's. I grilled 2 Briley tech's on 2 separate phone-calls about the issue. THey both said steel, whatever was fine in it. I even told them of the Trulock warning I recieved when I called. THey said they FULLY UNDERSTOOD my question, and yes, steel/tungsten/Hevi was fine!), steel, Tungsten, whatever. (Except a sabot slug or solid-type slug).

I will test this along with the MOD choke when I get my magazine tube from KIP and post the 50-yard results. I have every commercial buckshot load I could find at wal-mart and Bass-Pro (about 8 different rounds).

I have some posterboard I will test with :)

Sorry for the post with no proof, I'm just excited and want to run my mouth.

You can't shoot anything though a benelli IC choke? Why?