Cordova furniture on a Montefeltro

1gunfighter1

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and hope you can help me out with some direction. I own a Montefeltro in 20 gauge and I absolutely love it for trap and upland bird hunting. The problem is the comb constantly cracks me in the cheek and takes some of the pleasure out of the experience. My question is does anyone know if the comfortech furniture for a Cordova will fit the Montefeltro? I have spoken to all my local dealers and no one knows. If it does fit, is the comfortech system worth the bucks? Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and hope you can help me out with some direction. I own a Montefeltro in 20 gauge and I absolutely love it for trap and upland bird hunting. The problem is the comb constantly cracks me in the cheek and takes some of the pleasure out of the experience. My question is does anyone know if the comfortech furniture for a Cordova will fit the Montefeltro? I have spoken to all my local dealers and no one knows. If it does fit, is the comfortech system worth the bucks? Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum! Maybe you aren't keeping your head on the stock? You might be able to sell your Montefeltro and buy a Cordoba with the money you save from not buying a comfortech stock. My Supernova doesn't "crack" me in the cheek, but it makes my jaw sore before my shoulder (about 300 rounds). It doesn't hurt when I shoot but is sore to the touch. The "gel" comb is made out of hard rubber on the standard comb, but the raised part of the raised comb is made out of a fairly soft gel material. The cordoba stock comes with a raised comb, so if it does fit it will be worth at the most $300