Extended M4 tube arrived today- review

scottrh2

Just some notes on a 7 rd Benelli M4 tube that arrived today.

Ordered from Tacticalshotgunner.com on the night of 7/6; shipped the next morning 7/7 and arrived today and was put on 7/9 so I am happy with the shipping and order process. Came well packed and was wrapped in plastic and had thread caps to keep from getting dented during shipping.

Benelli002.jpg

The threads looked the same as the OEM Benelli tube. Old tube came off in less than 2 minutes with a heat gun. Old tube weighed 10.6 oz. New full length tube weighed 10.3 oz. Both tubes were 1.0065" at same reference location on each. Used blue loctite to put back on weapon.

Factory follower fit very well into the very smooth tube. Outside surface of the tube shows the same micro milling grooves as the factory tube. Color is about one shade lighter than the factory tube but as I am use to military parts to me it matches pretty well. If it ever causes me to stay up thinking about it I may go with a powder coat for all the steel parts..........not in my plans at this point.

Benelli008.jpg

Overall for $149 including a new very long spring I am pleased. I got the part in 3 days and it is on the gun and ready to use.