Collapsible M4 Stock 4$ale

Unobtanium

dont pay that much for it, if you are patient you can get them for $400. there is a new domestic manufacturer about make collapsible stocks for even less then that. hold out for 6 months brother

hey t-bone____, i sure hope you dont try to sell anything on this site. cause from the way you act, we'll just give you a nickel for it!!! by the way, nice way of flaming your fellow benelli brotheren!!!icon13.gificon13.gif

hey t-bone____, i sure hope you dont try to sell anything on this site. cause from the way you act, we'll just give you a nickel for it!!! by the way, nice way of flaming your fellow benelli brotheren!!!icon13.gificon13.gif

Hey, I'm selling my Nova, 10,000 bucks. When do you want to pick it up? Maybe you should wait 6 months until the 2010's come out. You can buy them for 350.00.

dont pay that much for it, if you are patient you can get them for $400. there is a new domestic manufacturer about make collapsible stocks for even less then that. hold out for 6 months brother

That's a darned fair price, and Unobtanium is an honest seller. I have bought from him.

Email sent

Checked my e-mail and my spam filters and everything. Still nothing. No clue what is going on here as I have had no trouble recieving E-mail or PM's from anyone else on this board. Did you enter my e-mail as .net, or .com? Some people enter it as .com without realising it. It is .net. Dunno what's up.