sbe 2 or the vinci

giraudw

I don't have either gun but I do have a 20ga Cordoba and I live this gun. I have a Beretta 391 that I use for duck hunting but this year I'm going to use the 20ga for ducks. This summer I patterened the hevi-shot 20ga 3" 1 1/4 oz loads with the Cordoba using the IC choke. What a beautiful pattern at 35 yards!! I would recommend the 12ga Cordoba in Max 4 which is a beautiful gun.

I wish I could afford a Cordoba. I got an M2 in camo instead. I think the Cordoba is over priced, because the only advantage over the M2 is looks and chokes. The only difference between the Cordoba and M2 (not including accessories and looks) is the Receiver which if I am correct is a 2 piece in the Cordoba and a 1 piece in the M2. You still cant put a fair price on looks.

I wish I could afford a Cordoba. I got an M2 in camo instead. I think the Cordoba is over priced, because the only advantage over the M2 is looks and chokes. The only difference between the Cordoba and M2 (not including accessories and looks) is the Receiver which if I am correct is a 2 piece in the Cordoba and a 1 piece in the M2. You still cant put a fair price on looks.

don't forget the barrel is ported wish i could afford one im on a waterfowl gear budget :cool:

don't forget the barrel is ported wish i could afford one im on a waterfowl gear budget :cool:

I am suprised Benelli didn't port the vinci barrel, it would reduce weight, and recoil, and muzzle jump. If you get it ported I reccomend Briley angle port, I have handled a 391 with briley angle port, and it is great looking, and it throws the gas up, so it furter reduces muzzle jump. The price quote from briley is just under $100

I am suprised Benelli didn't port the vinci barrel, it would reduce weight, and recoil, and muzzle jump. If you get it ported I reccomend Briley angle port, I have handled a 391 with briley angle port, and it is great looking, and it throws the gas up, so it furter reduces muzzle jump. The price quote from briley is just under $100
i know i wish benelli ported the vinci i considered porting it but i have a feeling it could mess it up for duck hunting plus it barely has any muzzle jump and no recoil at all