How to buy Benelli Comfortech Stock for M2 Field???

HonorGuard

I just bought a benelli M2 Field black synthetic which I love especially when you shoulder it feels very nice. The M2 feels great coming from a crapy generic charles daley that jams and kicks like a mule.I was wondering if I could buy the comfortech stock I only have the default stock which is fine I'd just like to see if its possible to buy the comfortech stock. I was on benelli USA in the ''parts and accessories'' I can see the many different stocks but theres no option to buy them?? Am I missing something here? Do I have to buy them through my local dealer?

I just bought a benelli M2 Field black synthetic which I love especially when you shoulder it feels very nice. The M2 feels great coming from a crapy generic charles daley that jams and kicks like a mule.I was wondering if I could buy the comfortech stock I only have the default stock which is fine I'd just like to see if its possible to buy the comfortech stock. I was on benelli USA in the ''parts and accessories'' I can see the many different stocks but theres no option to buy them?? Am I missing something here? Do I have to buy them through my local dealer?

Welcome to the forum.

I would think you could get one from your dealer, and you might want to check to see what they would charge/how long you would have to wait if it needed to be ordered.

Personally I would get something like that off a place like gunbroker. Probably cheaper than the dealer and I would think faster.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=133835136

I have an M2 Field too and it works beautifully, good choice.

Is taking the stock off and replacing it as easy as the manual shows??? or should I have a gunsmith do it??

Its really easy, the hardest part as far as I was concerned was getting the buttpad off. After that just make sure that you keep the shims the way they were and dont over tighten the nut when you put the stock back on.

Yes I did. Ordered a barrel also. I got the barrel after 4 months, but still waiting for the stock. Everytime I have e-mailed Benelli, I get the 30 to 60 days response. I am thinking of cancelling my order, as I'm am beginning to think it will never arrive, and I really do not want to wait another 6 months to see if it shows up.

Edited by Horten

Yes I did. Ordered a barrel also. I got the barrel after 4 months, but still waiting for the stock. Everytime I have e-mailed Benelli, I get the 30 to 60 days response. I am thinking of cancelling my order, as I'm am beginning to think it will never arrive, and I really do not want to wait another 6 months to see if it shows up.

Sorry guys I was gone shooting some skeet :p. The M2 is great it shoots everythinggggggggggggggggggggggggg with ease. The default stock is still better than most other shotguns that I have had. But after awhile you shoulder starts to feel it I put on my cabela's shoulder recoil pad and that does help quite a bit but I still want to upgrade to a comfort stock. Horten how much did it cost for you to buy it via your dealer?