Place to get a M2 Comfortech stock at a reasonable price.

Horten

I have one on order at my local dealer, but I feel it will never come. Numrich has some in stock, but they want $509 for it. They say thats the retail price, but my dealers Benelli parts catalog lists the retail at $160. Brownells lists it at $509 also. I e-mailed Benelli and they said it retails at $160. They keep giving me the "30 to 60 days, it should be in stock", and it's been almost 6 months. I would like to find one before hunting season.

+1 on the ebay/gunbroker

I'm sure you can find one there, may not be 160 though... There is one on gunbroker now for 200, but in the other thread I posted a link to a comfortech stock/forearm that was selling for 100

Look around and if you can find one at a price you can live with then get it and cancel your dealer order, if not at least you can say that you explored all the options.

I have one on order at my local dealer, but I feel it will never come. Numrich has some in stock, but they want $509 for it. They say thats the retail price, but my dealers Benelli parts catalog lists the retail at $160. Brownells lists it at $509 also. I e-mailed Benelli and they said it retails at $160. They keep giving me the "30 to 60 days, it should be in stock", and it's been almost 6 months. I would like to find one before hunting season.

good find I am looking for one as well but I'm not going to pay 500 for a stock theres a guy on ebay his name is hunting_stuff he sells benelli stocks I emailed him to ask if he had any comfort stocks :p.

weird I emailed benelli and they said the MSRP was 500....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=134197355

this guy has the comfortech stock but the recoil pad is the same pad that the default stock has...

Edited by HonorGuard

Guest GunCrazyD

MSRP from everyone i've seen is $500+ so the $160 is either an overstock deal or the person got the wrong quote..not sure...i asked and it was $500 or so the girl guessed...

hunting_stuff on eBay is the same guy I got my comfortech stock from for my M2 Tactical entry. Great price and fast shipping, if that helps :)

yeah I emailed him a couple days ago because I only saw the standard stocks in his store hopefully he'll email back :p

Edited by HonorGuard

• 4 weeks later...

I had a super black eagle without comfort tech stock I now have a m2 with comfort teck stock could not feel any differance shoting 3 in shells do not waste you money on the comfort tech stock. Buy you a limbsaver recoil pad for about 30 to 40 dollars you will be better off thanks macwoodz

I had a super black eagle without comfort tech stock I now have a m2 with comfort teck stock could not feel any differance shoting 3 in shells do not waste you money on the comfort tech stock. Buy you a limbsaver recoil pad for about 30 to 40 dollars you will be better off thanks macwoodz

I do like the soft comb, and shim kit on the comfortech, but I think the chevrons are more for looks. As far as recoil, a limbsaver pad does make more difference than the comfortech.