A Few Words from Ted

tucker301

In my younger days back in the 80's I had the experience of giving Ted Nugent a hard time. I worked in a camera store in Michigan and he came in with a roll of film to get developed and printed and I was the store clerk. I asked for his name and when he said "Ted Nugent" I asked if he was "The Ted Nugent" or merely "a Ted Nugent". I absoluletly refused to believe the dude in the overalls and the Caterpillar Tractor hat was a rock star. He was pi$$ed that I didn't recognize him (I was never a big fan of his music) and proceeded to do the screwiest things to convince me. He sang some of his songs, did a little air guitar work, and eventually went out to his truck and came back with some photos and record album covers. I still didn't believe him. He slammed the door when he left. i'm probably lucky to have survived. I found out later he had a farm in Horton Michigan, near Jackson, and it really was "The" Ted Nugent.

Edited by OhioM4

You've got to love the guy. I love his line about the concealed carry. It is still not allowed here in Wisconsin, so it really rings true for us. At times he seems to be a little over the top, but he sure is fun to listen to. Ted rocks!!

At least you can carry (open carry).

At least you can carry (open carry).

This is true, but it can lead to more problems than what is is worth. i.e. where you can, where you can't. Our atty. Gen. is pro gun, but that's where it ends. Liberal Governor and Legislature that I hope will change next election.

This is true, but it can lead to more problems than what is is worth. i.e. where you can, where you can't. Our atty. Gen. is pro gun, but that's where it ends. Liberal Governor and Legislature that I hope will change next election.

I wish they cut Illinois in half and let chicago do what they want and let the rest of us do what we want..