New Benelli

Trapshooter1

I am a proud new M2 owner and I love the feel of this gun. I realized how un-awesome my old super nova was in comparison (sorry novaking :D). The supernova is up-sized from the M2 from the bead and the bulky forearm. The M2 has a softer foam comb and the supernova has a hard rubber comb, and the same with the recoil pad. The M2 also has a better fit for me. Don't get me wrong the super nova is a great gun but the M2 is a whole different class.

BENELLIM2012.jpg

Congrats, I'm in the market for an m2 20 gauge. Someday.

You might find a good deal on one that was slightly used, I paid under $1000 for it and it msrp's for over $1400 and it included everything that came from the factory, and I couldn't find a scratch or mark on it. I also took it for a round of trap (In my back yard trap field) and hit great with it, I love how it swings, it fits me great. I need to put the z shim in it because I was hitting high with the b shim. It cycles great with a box of 1 oz and I use 11/8 oz for doubles so there shouldn't be any problem with doubles unless I let it get very very dirty.

You might find a good deal on one that was slightly used, I paid under $1000 for it and it msrp's for over $1400 and it included everything that came from the factory, and I couldn't find a scratch or mark on it. I also took it for a round of trap (In my back yard trap field) and hit great with it, I love how it swings, it fits me great. I need to put the z shim in it because I was hitting high with the b shim. It cycles great with a box of 1 oz and I use 11/8 oz for doubles so there shouldn't be any problem with doubles unless I let it get very very dirty.

Good for you man. 1000 bucks seems like a great deal. I don't know if I could part with my first Nova. The other 2, most likely.