Benelli MP 90 S World Cup

tyson129

I see a lot of you shoot handguns as well as shotguns and I was wondering if any of you have tried any of the Benelli handguns for competition shooting and or fun? It feels real nice in my hands and is quite a unique gun.

Edited by tyson129

Come on, can anyone talk about something other than an M2 or M4 in just one Thread? Benelli is a GREAT company that has many topics to be covered, lets not limit ourselves to two products, get out of your comfort zone and let me know what you think about this gun used by Olympians. It comes in multiple calibers and features the highest degree of accuracy and is worth talking about. No offense to the M2 or M4, so no negative feedback please, I love those guns too! :D

dont be offended, it seems not too many are interested in this gun. i personally dont like it and am just fine w/ my kimber .45 not to mention i dont know sh-t about competition shooting. sorry!!

Im not offended just curious about other Benelli enthusiast's thoughts and comments.

Come on, can anyone talk about something other than an M2 or M4 in just one Thread?

I'd love to have a Benelli .22 cal match pistol. In fact, I've done quite a bit of research on match .22s and the Benelli models are right at the top of my list.

Now... if you can find someone to buy my 6PPC benchrest rifle and accessories, I'd be happy to order up a Benelli pistol. Until then, the rifle sits in the safe, and the Benelli is on my list of "guns I want".

Back to my M2... what a great shotgun eh? ;)

Cheers,

C

I'd love to have a Benelli .22 cal match pistol. In fact, I've done quite a bit of research on match .22s and the Benelli models are right at the top of my list.

Now... if you can find someone to buy my 6PPC benchrest rifle and accessories, I'd be happy to order up a Benelli pistol. Until then, the rifle sits in the safe, and the Benelli is on my list of "guns I want".

Back to my M2... what a great shotgun eh? ;)

Cheers,

C

hahaha. Yeah that 6PPC is a really cool gun too. Can you hit a tight group at 500 yards like its supposed to do?

How much do you want for it and could you supply pics and list extras, whats included, condition, and a target grouping shot.

Thanks

I have it listed here... among other locations.

It's a left bolt/right port Stolle Panda action. It would have been gone a long time ago had it been biased for a right handed shooter. :rolleyes:

Bummer this is a gun that would be great in my collection. I take it your a lefty..

I have it listed here... among other locations.

It's a left bolt/right port Stolle Panda action. It would have been gone a long time ago had it been biased for a right handed shooter. :rolleyes:

Bummer this is a gun that would be great in my collection. I take it your a lefty..

Yes, left eye dominate... so from a "competition at the bench" perspective, I prefer this combination as it allows me to keep my right eye open to watch wind flags.

C