US-made followers?

Decodence

I bought a follower and spring from Sure Cycle last year for my M1S90 they were both great quality parts. I believe the follower should fit the M4 tube fine but I haven't tried it yet. Even if it doesn't, they offer a M4 extension with a spring and follower. Although they only show the complete kits (tube, spring and follower) on the website. I called them and they were happy to sell me the spring and follower as seperate items. Here's a link:

http://surecycle.com/store/pc/showsearchresults.asp?idcategory=6&customfield=&SearchValues=&priceFrom=&priceUntil=&withstock=&sku=&IDBrand=&keyWord=benelli&exact=&resultCnt=100&order=&iPageCurrent=1&pageStyle=

I.... Although they only show the complete kits (tube, spring and follower) on the website. I called them and they were happy to sell me the spring and follower as seperate items. Here's a link:

They have a separate item for what they call a "Magazine Upgrade Kit". It's the spring, follower, and limiter tube.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=44593/pid=20384/sku/BENELLI_ALUM_RED_MAG_FLLWR_12_GA_3_5_

On 07/31/2009 you asked the following question at Brownells

“Where is this product made? I'm looking to see if it qualifies as a US made part to help with 922 issues.”

Brownells from Montezuma, IA said:

“Yes, this one is made in the US.”

I have several thousand rounds on this follower without any issues. No capacity reduction even when using Kips tube and spring.

Edited by StrangerDanger
Added info