HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009

tyson129

HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record

of Sales Act of 2009

Please send this to everybody on your list... this is Obama gun control by secrecy .

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House . This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of

Sale Act of 2009. We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar..

To find out about this - go to any government website and type

in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this "little" piece of legislation would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

1.It is registered

2.You are fingerprinted

3.You supply a current Driver's License

4.You supply your Social Security #

5.You will submit to a physical and

mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

6.Each update - change or ownership through

private or public sale must be reported and costs $25

7. Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own

a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305

stating a child-access provision. Guns must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

The Government would have the right to come and inspect that you

are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is

punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of

many options to read this..

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text

It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming

aware of this. Pass the word along .

FAILURE TO DO SO AT YOUR PERIL!

Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him

on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning.

He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends

about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a

pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting

associations, gun clubs JPFO ( JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP )and especially the GOA and NRA..

This is just a "termite" approach to complete con-

fiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have

no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished

before anyone realizes it.

YOU MAY NOT OWN OR EVEN LIKE GUNS, but if you LOVE FREEDOM, YOU better get involved NOW!!! TOMORROW YOU MAY NOT HAVE AN OPTION.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

The Second Amendment .... America's original homeland security

Write your Senators and Congressman PLEASE! This is urgent and must be acted on by us fellow Americans and Gun Owners.

Government wants, and might have the power if not fought against, to take away all fire arms, eventually. They will make more and more gun restrictions until it is illegal. We were given the 2nd amendment by the founding fathers specifically to protect are selves from government over control. Ask Obama if he wants to out law guns and he will give you an hour long answer that dances around the topic and the question goes un answered. Even if he said a simple and clear no, do you think we can hold him to his word based on what you have seen so far?

Please write your senators because this is trying to be secretly passed. This was emailed to me by a close friend who is a police officer. Take this seriously because this is not a joke and we all need to unite and take action by writing to our senators and congressmen or we will all be in for serious trouble for doing what we love best. Protect your rights and act, don't stand by and think that the next person will act on your behalf, you are the only one who can speak for yourself.

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

Aw jeez, not this sh..

Stop crying wolf.

This bill was introduced in 2007.

It did not get a single co-sponsor.

It is not going anywhere now, just as it was not going anywhere then.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

Agreed, per govtrack:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Its last action was Feb 9, 2009 where it was passed off to committee. It will likely never be heard from again. But if we are going to get all upset over bills that will go nowhere add HR 257 to the list. It'll raise age to possess a handgun and "semiautomatic assault rifle" to 21 for everyone, and won't let you keep a gun in a place where children are present. Its another bill that is no real threat but if you read it the right way and are looking for a bill to circle the wagons about then it might also suit you.

Around here in Massachusetts, firearms are being fased out in a completely different backdoor way. There isn't any ammunition except for .22 rimfire and their hasn't been any for many months. Nobody has any real idea what's going on and since in Massachusetts you can't order ammunition from catalogs or the Internet, our firearms are just wall hangers (with trigger locks).

Around here in Massachusetts, firearms are being fased out in a completely different backdoor way. There isn't any ammunition except for .22 rimfire and their hasn't been any for many months. Nobody has any real idea what's going on and since in Massachusetts you can't order ammunition from catalogs or the Internet, our firearms are just wall hangers (with trigger locks).

What ammo do you need? Is there any law against receiving ammo in the mail from another individual in a different state?

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

Aw jeez, not this sh..

Stop crying wolf.

This bill was introduced in 2007.

It did not get a single co-sponsor.

It is not going anywhere now, just as it was not going anywhere then.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

These thigs come around multiple times before passing. I can see your not going to take action. Crying wolf says the expert on everything. No one is going to act on your behalf, dont underestimate the actions of the government.

These thigs come around multiple times before passing. I can see your not going to take action. Crying wolf says the expert on everything. No one is going to act on your behalf, dont underestimate the actions of the government.

I've given almost $200 thus far this year to the NRA and NYSRPA. Not a huge amount, but I don't make a huge amount of money as a student. How much have you given?

This particular bill is not going anywhere ... others may.

As such, I feel the need to contribute to the gun industry lobbying effort ... as monetary contributions do far more towards advancing our goals than does the posting of chain tinfoil emails, which only serves to paint conservatives as a paranoid bunch and desensitize gun owners to when the REAL dangerous bills come about ... you know, ones that actually have a chance of going somewhere. We have yet to see one in a while, and hopefully it will stay that way, so long as we retain a strong lobbying presence in DC.

I don't mean to condemn your efforts in trying to keep others vigilant in the fight against the anti's, but if one constantly hears "THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING", and each time it turns out that the sky is NOT falling, well ... they stop believing that the sky is falling, and it defeats the whole purpose of the public service announcement in the first place.

In this particular case, the sky is most certainly not falling, and the continued spreading of misinformation only hurts our cause, rather than acting to advance it.

I've given almost $200 thus far this year to the NRA and NYSRPA. Not a huge amount, but I don't make a huge amount of money as a student. How much have you given?

This particular bill is not going anywhere ... others may.

As such, I feel the need to contribute to the gun industry lobbying effort ... as monetary contributions do far more towards advancing our goals than does the posting of chain tinfoil emails, which only serves to paint conservatives as a paranoid bunch and desensitize gun owners to when the REAL dangerous bills come about ... you know, ones that actually have a chance of going somewhere. We have yet to see one in a while, and hopefully it will stay that way, so long as we retain a strong lobbying presence in DC.

I don't mean to condemn your efforts in trying to keep others vigilant in the fight against the anti's, but if one constantly hears "THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING", and each time it turns out that the sky is NOT falling, well ... they stop believing that the sky is falling, and it defeats the whole purpose of the public service announcement in the first place.

In this particular case, the sky is most certainly not falling, and the continued spreading of misinformation only hurts our cause, rather than acting to advance it.

Hey Duggan look up the skys falling. Keep up the good work with the donations, let me know when you give so much that they wont stop calling your house. Man do you just regurgitate all your answers from info found on the internet? By the way with your knowledge of ammo you should know not to offer sending any to Massachusetts, come on you know better than that - plus you were offering it to SgtCathy from Cape Cod who is "RETIRED FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT". Dont worry Duggan I wont post any more legal issues on the Benelli USA Forum Site, I mean why would anyone especially a gun owner want to know about this bullsheet anyways? Your always so right thats why I like you so much- your knowledge on everything no matter the subject matter always amazes me.

Hey Duggan look up the skys falling. Keep up the good work with the donations, let me know when you give so much that they wont stop calling your house. Man do you just regurgitate all your answers from info found on the internet? By the way with your knowledge of ammo you should know not to offer sending any to Massachusetts, come on you know better than that - plus you were offering it to SgtCathy from Cape Cod who is "RETIRED FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT". Dont worry Duggan I wont post any more legal issues on the Benelli USA Forum Site, I mean why would anyone especially a gun owner want to know about this bullsheet anyways? Your always so right thats why I like you so much- your knowledge on everything no matter the subject matter always amazes me.

I did not offer to send her anything, I asked what she needed and asked if there was any law preventing a citizen from receiving ammo from another private individual via mail.

My knowledge comes from a variety of places, the least of which is a good education in economics and politics.

You spreading played out misinformation does not help our cause, it hurts it.

Simple as that.

I did not offer to send her anything, I asked what she needed and asked if there was any law preventing a citizen from receiving ammo from another private individual via mail.

My knowledge comes from a variety of places, the least of which is a good education in economics and politics.

You spreading played out misinformation does not help our cause, it hurts it.

Simple as that.

With your knowledge in politics do you know who Cass Sunstein is and his new position in our government? Let me know how his ideals and the new position he holds could threaten our rights with guns/hunting/and internet forums. After your research tell me how the HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act is not a threat. In your research you may want to see what a Czar has the authority to do and what they are exempt from by law. P.S. knowledge is power, hit those books. How is underwater basket weaving going for you as a major anyways?

By the way Duggan how is anything I've posted been "misinformation". You posted a link to an outline of the Act itself. And what is your "cause" because all I see you do is mess with noobs on this site and post pictures that although sometimes funny are just plain mean to the people who don't share your views. And just for clarification on your great knowledge on Benellis or guns in general why don't you share with us all how you became such an expert and how many times you've shot your gun or any gun for that matter. Your just a kid with an M4, no field experience of any kind as far as we can tell. I'm pretty sure your a gun range guy, but I could be wrong so please share so we can all take your advice more seriously. Thanks

By the way Duggan how is anything I've posted been "misinformation". You posted a link to an outline of the Act itself. And what is your "cause" because all I see you do is mess with noobs on this site and post pictures that although sometimes funny are just plain mean to the people who don't share your views. And just for clarification on your great knowledge on Benellis or guns in general why don't you share with us all how you became such an expert and how many times you've shot your gun or any gun for that matter. Your just a kid with an M4, no field experience of any kind as far as we can tell. I'm pretty sure your a gun range guy, but I could be wrong so please share so we can all take your advice more seriously. Thanks

Man Duggan, people are just sharing the love with you all the time ;)

Tyson, Duggan does have a point. I have seen this happen with a lot of people. Every other month they say the government it taking away our guns!!!!!!!!! The way the government will take away our guns (if the take away our guns) is they will make tiny gun restrictions one by one. It starts out, a limit in capacity or some thing small, and goes from their. If they can justify full autos being illegal eventually they might make semi autos illegal. There are to many people (at least around here) that would kill them on spot. The government has to make us weak as possible by limiting as much guns as possible. Like I was saying, something like your post is not uncommon on gun forums. Rarely does one of these end up happening. I would only take one of these posts seriously from somebody like Duggan, or Tucker301 etc that have been here a while and know for sure what they are talking about. Thank you for trying to help, and instead of getting mad at Duggan, realize that he has been here a while and knows what he is talking about. He is trying to help you learn.

Man Duggan, people are just sharing the love with you all the time ;)

Tyson, Duggan does have a point. I have seen this happen with a lot of people. Every other month they say the government it taking away our guns!!!!!!!!! The way the government will take away our guns (if the take away our guns) is they will make tiny gun restrictions one by one. It starts out, a limit in capacity or some thing small, and goes from their. If they can justify full autos being illegal eventually they might make semi autos illegal. There are to many people (at least around here) that would kill them on spot. The government has to make us weak as possible by limiting as much guns as possible. Like I was saying, something like your post is not uncommon on gun forums. Rarely does one of these end up happening. I would only take one of these posts seriously from somebody like Duggan, or Tucker301 etc that have been here a while and know for sure what they are talking about. Thank you for trying to help, and instead of getting mad at Duggan, realize that he has been here a while and knows what he is talking about. He is trying to help you learn.

Duggan although a senior member has a gun in NY and doesn't shoot as much as I do- I would put a million on it, so if you want to only believe the posts that come from people based on how long they've been part of this forum and not those who have actual experience than that's your choice. Getting mad is a weakness, I'm just playing around with him like he does with everyone else. Funny that even you are recommending the Hornady SST slugs I've been using and recommending, yet sharing an ACT with the community has little interest to you. P.S. Why would you take a post like this from Duggan seriously and not from another active member of these forums? Duggan is not an authority on anything that I have seen thus far so trust his internet knowledge, thought we were all here to help.

Duggan although a senior member has a gun in NY and doesn't shoot as much as I do- I would put a million on it, so if you want to only believe the posts that come from people based on how long they've been part of this forum and not those who have actual experience than that's your choice. Getting mad is a weakness, I'm just playing around with him like he does with everyone else. Funny that even you are recommending the Hornady SST slugs I've been using and recommending, yet sharing an ACT with the community has little interest to you. P.S. Why would you take a post like this from Duggan seriously and not from another active member of these forums? Duggan is not an authority on anything that I have seen thus far so trust his internet knowledge, thought we were all here to help.

Well if thats the way you want to look at it, I shoot over 1000 a month shooting exhibition and trap, and thats just through my Benelli. I also do a little bit of slug shooting and patterning and long range rifle shooting. I bet I shoot more than you. The reason why I mentioned how long Duggan has been on this forum, is because he has experience and has seen posts similar to yours that end up crying wolf. It isn't your fault. I am trying to help, how have I hurt you? What does me mentioning slugs have to do with this? Can you send me a link of what you are talking about?

Oh yea, its funny you should use my slug barrel website. Hey it is fun mentioning pointless stuff like that :p

HAHA..Your funny that's why your cool. We should do some shooting some day. I do about the same with my Benelli as far as shooting clays, and slugs depends on the day I'm out. I also shoot a lot out of my .257 roberts ackley improved and my S&W MP 45. Your good ****, I def did use your link..hahaha