Where can I buy a new stock and forend for my Sport II?

Doodle

I really like the Carbon Fiber of the Super sport and I am wondering where I can check for a carbon fiber or even just a synthetic stock AND forend. I would like to know sites I can check over time or if you know a site that sells them I would be very appreciative for the link. I am looking to spend around 200-350

first place I would check is gunbroker or similar. I don't see any on there now but not too long ago I did see exactly what you are looking for (Carbon fiber stock and forend) I don't remember right this moment how much it was but it wasn't too bad of a deal and it was in stock.

first place I would check is gunbroker or similar. I don't see any on there now but not too long ago I did see exactly what you are looking for (Carbon fiber stock and forend) I don't remember right this moment how much it was but it wasn't too bad of a deal and it was in stock.

I saw that to, and if I remember correctly, it was $400

Aiight, thanks guys! If you see anything and have nothing to do give me an email or reply to this topic! Yah I saw that too but I was a bit turned down because I dont think he was shipping to California and I think I am gonna wait for a little bit more. What other sites either then Gunbroker should I look at?:confused:

Aiight, thanks guys! If you see anything and have nothing to do give me an email or reply to this topic! Yah I saw that too but I was a bit turned down because I dont think he was shipping to California and I think I am gonna wait for a little bit more. What other sites either then Gunbroker should I look at?:confused:

You might advertise here or on SGW if any body wants to trade stocks. I don't think it will happen, but it won't hurt anything and is worth a try IMO.